Username
Password
Green Day News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 41.
06:08 PM on 11/23/12
ratmachine182
http://www.twitter.com/reiandcoke
User Info.
Saw it in New York with Bille Joe as St Jimmy and thought it was phenomal.

Also, there's so much fucking pointless negativity in this thread. Stop going into Green Day threads if you don't like them. Simple enough.
oh ok... i get it..... nobody writes anything negative so the only comments in the thread are either neutral or positive when the band continues to put out complete shit music. people need to cut the "don't write bad stuff it makes me sad :( " crap. if i really used to enjoy a band and feel that they completely mailed it in with their latest music, you can bet your ass i will say something.... err post something semi-anonymously in a message board.
06:25 PM on 11/23/12
zporter92
User Info.
Yet when somebody says something bad about Blink-182 or the Wonder Years, it is completely fine when they get absolutely annihilated, regardless of how minor the negative thing they post is. Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

Green Day isn't going to read these news posts, so bitching about them in here is completely pointless.
06:43 PM on 11/23/12
Amongster
Up Into The Upswing
User Info.
Yet when somebody says something bad about Blink-182 or the Wonder Years, it is completely fine when they get absolutely annihilated, regardless of how minor the negative thing they post is. Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

Green Day isn't going to read these news posts, so bitching about them in here is completely pointless.
Nobody said Green Day would read these posts. It would surprise me greatly if they ever did. The word can get around, though. On AP.net, there could be someone who knows someone who knows someone high up at Warner Music Group or on Green Day's management team.
07:19 PM on 11/23/12
Clockwise
Running on Fruit Snacks
User Info.
Looking forward to it. These new albums are phenomenal, so I'm really interested to watch the process.
07:51 PM on 11/23/12
MJB12
User Info.
When are they going to release the new dates for the postponed shows in 2013? It's been over a month and they still haven't announced new ones, at least not for the Denver show.
10:32 PM on 11/23/12
zporter92
User Info.
Nobody said Green Day would read these posts. It would surprise me greatly if they ever did. The word can get around, though. On AP.net, there could be someone who knows someone who knows someone high up at Warner Music Group or on Green Day's management team.
If I was in a band, I wouldn't take the AP crowd's views on my music too seriously to be completely honest. Unless I was a band that was just starting out. And I sure as hell wouldn't take the reviews seriously at all lol. We are a pretty biased bunch, some much more so than others

Also, the first part of my original post wasn't directed at you. You weren't bitching lol
12:38 AM on 11/24/12
mrnubnub
User Info.
and everyone but the manchildren groaned
02:40 AM on 11/24/12
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
User Info.
are they releasing a new song from Trè since it's dropping in 3 weeks? the only released one is The Forgotten and it's not what i want from Green Day.
02:45 AM on 11/24/12
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
User Info.
oh wait another acoustic Beatlesque song in the new album:

06:05 AM on 11/24/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
I love when thread posts keep getting longer and longer as arguments ensue. ..

I don't know why, but I've always loved band DVDs regardless of how bad a last albums was. Hopefully I can catch this.
07:46 AM on 11/24/12
SingleDoubt
Strangers on this road we are on...
User Info.
Historically, being vocal is effective in eliciting change. What is now the U.S. didn't become an independent nation because colonists politely complied with British rule.

Oh fuck you, get your head out of your ass.
08:56 AM on 11/24/12
AReiss
Coffee & Cigarettes Clothing Co.
User Info.
lulz
09:25 AM on 11/24/12
Amongster
Up Into The Upswing
User Info.
Oh fuck you, get your head out of your ass.
I was right, therefore I have my head in my ass? Make some sense, man. Just because I used a sharp comparison to help make my point doesn't make that point less valid.
09:43 AM on 11/24/12
SingleDoubt
Strangers on this road we are on...
User Info.
I was right, therefore I have my head in my ass? Make some sense, man. Just because I used a sharp comparison to help make my point doesn't make that point less valid.

Oh yes, it was incredibly sharp. Cause nobody knows how or why America was founded. How learned you must be, professor!
09:49 AM on 11/24/12
Kelly Doherty
@_kellydoherty for the lolz
User Info.
I get a feeling that all this stuff was what Green Day was actually doing between American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown...
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums