Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 76
02:05 PM on 11/26/12
Xiegfried
Reconnect This
User Info.
lol.

It amazes me that The Bunny The Bear even has fans. It seems like the whole mask thing is their big gimmick.
02:08 PM on 11/26/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
The dudes in The Bunny and The Bear are tools. I worked at venue where they were playing; they stole some mics and a kidís kick drum.
Good thing they were animal masks.
02:16 PM on 11/26/12
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
haha they are cancelling shows because they hate that the band they are touring with cancels shows sometimes.

Edit: I guess I'm not the first to point this out...
02:30 PM on 11/26/12
nowFace
She's making the rounds!
User Info.
Well it looks like they were

*Puts Sunglasses on*

Surrounded by monsters!
haha perfect.
02:35 PM on 11/26/12
Steve Muskopf
The Life I Lead
User Info.
looks like they needed an excuse to cut their losses and drive home early.
02:39 PM on 11/26/12
TheUpside
It All Feels Like an Ending
User Info.
A. Who?
B. Who?
C. Who cares?
02:49 PM on 11/26/12
nsgob22
User Info.
One singer wears a bunny mask and the other wears a bear mask... and they both scream. That is a terrible gimmick.
02:52 PM on 11/26/12
Epilogueboy
User Info.
The irony is pretty silly :-D

But at the same time, it still kinda makes sense to me. My guess it that TBTB is the headliner, and if they're actually that terrible to their fans, it could easily be a justifiable business move on the other band's part to leave the tour. Most of us will agree that bands airing out their dirty laundry in public only makes everyone look bad, but their actual (devoted?) fanbase would probably disagree.

I know if an artist I respected did this, I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and believe their assessment.
There have been PLENTY of shows/tours where we didn't agree with the way another band was acting but we'd never cancel a show/shows because of it. We were also never a band that would cancel or complain due to a lack of draw. There were times where some of us were literally sick all day or our van broke down and we'd still find a way to make it to the show and play a set for however many people wanted to see us play. I don't know, I'm not hating on them because I certainly don't know the full situation, however, airing out the dirty laundry between bands is never good policy because it just looks petty. My advice to this band, or any band, don't cancel shows that you can play. You're losing money, you may be losing fans, and you're definitely losing the experience of playing shows.
02:58 PM on 11/26/12
leftapart
User Info.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lawl
03:12 PM on 11/26/12
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
I am glad this knowledge is in my brain.
03:41 PM on 11/26/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
you just made these bands up
04:11 PM on 11/26/12
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
There have been PLENTY of shows/tours where we didn't agree with the way another band was acting but we'd never cancel a show/shows because of it. We were also never a band that would cancel or complain due to a lack of draw. There were times where some of us were literally sick all day or our van broke down and we'd still find a way to make it to the show and play a set for however many people wanted to see us play. I don't know, I'm not hating on them because I certainly don't know the full situation, however, airing out the dirty laundry between bands is never good policy because it just looks petty. My advice to this band, or any band, don't cancel shows that you can play. You're losing money, you may be losing fans, and you're definitely losing the experience of playing shows.
QFT
04:15 PM on 11/26/12
JayDanielHammer
then-now-maggle.tumblr.com
User Info.
I love that the Drama tag will draw no matter who the bands are.
05:21 PM on 11/26/12
SourStuff
Five Body Blade Vocalist
User Info.
To protest a band canceling shows, they're canceling shows? -_-
Nuff said. Play out the tour for the fans.
06:17 PM on 11/26/12
emerson1892
COWABUNGA
User Info.

ARE. YOU. FUCKING. KIDDING. ME?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT