Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
thought the last performance was actually good but this one... eh
11:44 AM on 11/27/12
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
hey monday has that many twitter followers? color me shocked.
Not even, that's just Cassadee's followers alone before the show.

Compared to a national TV audience that is nothing.
You can't argue that's not a huge advantage against the rest of the singers.
11:48 AM on 11/27/12
Lightsout911X
Expect me standing tall
User Info.
does she just keep getting hotter?

Yes. Yes she does.
12:38 PM on 11/27/12
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
I didn't really mind the "previous record contract is okay" rule until Cassadee. I still don't hate the rule, but maybe there should be a stipulation on how recent the contract was? There are a handful of contestants more talented than her (which says a lot because there isn't many contestants left) but she will get 10x the votes because her fanboys will get her in the itunes top 10. She absolutely does not deserve to win, sorry. For being in a band before all this, she really lacks charisma on stage. I just don't get the appeal. I tried to be open minded when some of her more vocal fans said her first performance wasn't a representation of her abilities, but she is almost always mediocre.
12:43 PM on 11/27/12
70x7brandnew
User Info.
I think Cassadee and Cody are the most marketable. Hoping they are 1 and 2. Cassadee may not be the best, but at least she has some talent, compared to her male "equivalent" of sorts Dez. He's just awful.
12:54 PM on 11/27/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
I didn't really mind the "previous record contract is okay" rule until Cassadee. I still don't hate the rule, but maybe there should be a stipulation on how recent the contract was? There are a handful of contestants more talented than her (which says a lot because there isn't many contestants left) but she will get 10x the votes because her fanboys will get her in the itunes top 10. She absolutely does not deserve to win, sorry. For being in a band before all this, she really lacks charisma on stage. I just don't get the appeal. I tried to be open minded when some of her more vocal fans said her first performance wasn't a representation of her abilities, but she is almost always mediocre.
Quoted for all the truth.
12:59 PM on 11/27/12
billcom6
AP Addict
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Technically speaking, couldn't Michelle Branch go on The Voice as a contestant?
01:03 PM on 11/27/12
andyball2311
Lessons learned from my mistakes...
User Info.
Is she allowed to sing a Hey Monday song?
01:11 PM on 11/27/12
kianacarly
User Info.
I think Cassadee and Cody are the most marketable. Hoping they are 1 and 2. Cassadee may not be the best, but at least she has some talent, compared to her male "equivalent" of sorts Dez. He's just awful.
At least Dez is cute and nice. Cassadee is basic in every sense of the word. I love Cody but I don't think he'll make it that far. He is a great entertainer though, and he has a voice to back it up. Amanda should make it to the top 3 for sure imo
01:22 PM on 11/27/12
trevorshmevor
User Info.
she is one of the only genuinely marketable voices of the bunch. Say what you want about Trevin and Amanda, but their talent just won't translate into mass appeal. I marvel at Amanda's vocal prowess every week, but I would NEVER buy her rock album if one should ever surface. Pope nails song choice and stage presence each and week, and I think it's doing wonders and its the kind of 'it' factor that a label will get behind

For the most part, I agree with this.

At least Dez is cute and nice. Cassadee is basic in every sense of the word.

Wow, this just screams 'u mad". I think you're taking this show a little too personally.
01:24 PM on 11/27/12
kianacarly
User Info.
For the most part, I agree with this.

Wow, this just screams 'u mad". I think you're taking this show a little too personally.
lol not really. It's a competition. Cassadee is average every single week but last week. She has done nothing to show she deserves to win. Just being truthful lol. I get annoyed at any contestant who over-stays their welcome. This now includes Dez as well, but at least he has some charisma.
01:41 PM on 11/27/12
JWillTrick
User Info.
she is one of the only genuinely marketable voices of the bunch. Say what you want about Trevin and Amanda, but their talent just won't translate into mass appeal. I marvel at Amanda's vocal prowess every week, but I would NEVER buy her rock album if one should ever surface. Pope nails song choice and stage presence each and week, and I think it's doing wonders and its the kind of 'it' factor that a label will get behind

If I had to bet my marketing dollars on one of these contestants, it'd be Nicholas. I certainly would not choose Cassadee.
02:38 PM on 11/27/12
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
The only reason she's still on here is because the ATL fangirl army votes like crazy for her. She's below mediocre and has had enough cracks at the music industry. Make room for someone with real talent, please.
05:14 PM on 11/27/12
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
If I had to bet my marketing dollars on one of these contestants, it'd be Nicholas. I certainly would not choose Cassadee.

Umm, not commenting on his talent because he's really good, but Nicholas is easily the least marketable out of any of the top 8.

Cassadee, Dez and maybe Melanie are the only ones I really see going anywhere past the show.
05:21 PM on 11/27/12
NationalProduct
User Info.
they are totally reworking her image, she has this Faith Hill thing going on right now. once again, i still feel her lower register needs work, but her high just kills it.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests