AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Interview

Angry - 12.06.12

Interviewed by
Angry - 12.06.12The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:

Angry

facebook.com/angryyyyyy
twitter.com/angryyyyyy
angryfucks.bandcamp.com
www.defiledundermusic.com

1. How did you get your band name?

Heath (vocals) called up Richie (guitarist) within the first few weeks of being a band. Heath told Richie that his lyrics were mainly about things that piss him off and that the band should be called: ANGRY. Richie & Heath then did a google search and couldn't believe no one had taken the name Angry.

2. How did this band get started?

Richie (guitarist) & Kyle (drums) were in a band called Jakartah together. They started writing new material and felt it far surpassed what Jakartah was doing. Thus, they started a new band. Raf (bassist) - who played in other bands with Richie was recruited for bass. Richie & Kyle played with Heath's (vocals) old band Last Plague and decided he was the ideal fit for their new band.

3. What bands are you influenced by?

Pig fuck, acid rock, some post-hardcore, some '70s rock, grunge and post-punk.

4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?

Nirvana, The Melvins, Quicksand, Botch, These Arms Are Snakes, Breather Resist, Pissed Jeans, Jesus Lizard & Fugazi. These tours would have been off the hook!

5. Best food to eat on tour?

Grocery store stuff.

6. Why should people listen to your band?

Because we're doing something new, something fresh, a great addition to your record collection.

7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?

Kyle would like to be the quarterback of the Saskatchewan RoughRiders. Heath would like to be a star player on the St. Louis Cardinals. Raf would love to be a star striker for the Vancouver White Caps FC. Richie would love to be a star player on the Seattle Mariners.

8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?

Have you heard our music? We don't intend on winning a Grammy. Just sayin'. If it happens we'd like to thank everyone involved in getting us to that point.

9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?

Exposing some well deserved talent over the "over exposed" mediocre "alt-rock" bands that are forced down our throats.

10. Memorable tour experience?

Sleeping on someone's floor that didn't actually smell like cat piss.

[/b]11. What does AP.net mean to you?[/b]

AP is a great community of like-minded people all striving for the "good fight". We identify with this purpose.

[/b]12. What is your favorite song to play?[/b]

"Alone Shark".

13. What is your vacation spot of choice?

Hawaii.

14. What music reminds you of your childhood?

Grunge. Punk.

15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?

We wish we could teleport. Touring would be so much easier.

16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?

Drink a lot of beer.

17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?

Where we live! Ha!

18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?

Radio is getting worse and worse everyday. We say this because Radio appears to be out of touch with what's actually happening musically. We don't think any band could flourish under these circumstances. Radio plays about 0.5% of the music that's available to the world. Pretty sad don't you think?

19. What do you like to do in your spare time?

Band practice.

20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?

None.

Displaying posts 1 - 7 of 7
06:02 AM on 12/10/12
ttytrqlv6
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ugg boot sale You'll want to suppose complimentary to rethink, redo, and revamp any ingredient of your respective marriage ceremony that you just want unless you acknowledged a ring from it (just kidding). This doesn really ought to signify but one more giant expenditure or reneging on the bunch of contracts you be shocked how uncomplicated it is actually usually to kind rather uncomplicated additions or subtractions and adjust your complete trend. Presently ordered individuals pastel bridesmaid dresses? Believe about incorporating a daring sash or accessorising with chandelier earrings to liven them up slightly. cheap ugg boots I did excess fat watchers three ages during the past together with a companion the one particular matter that essentially obtained to me was an awful lot extra than almost anything they pressured tghat while in the occasion you left weigt watchers or didnt display up at the meetings you may obtain alot a lot more excess weight. when likely to the conferences ou had been presented to far more of their goods in addition to their way was th eonly way. After i was loosing physique fat they had distinct tactics to try out to maintain you heading. [url=http://cheapuggbootsl.webs.com/uggs outlet[/url] This has to commonly be the last place. While in the present setting, most of the people possess a inclination to guage, and if anyone incorporates a harmful standing and it's a couple of circulating rumors, we have a tendency to picture them and treat them in numerous methods. As an substitute to subsequent the craze, look for that superior. uggs on sale While not finish 21 has the perfect add-ons from the lowest rates, I swear! Generating that you're personal is entirely pleasurable. If you like brilliant and funky hues, try neon hues and any time you like darkish and routine non-bright colours, just receive the frequent. Verify out parting your hair or bangs for your facet for a common and edgy glance.. Ralph lauren polo Established it to apply one or 2GB of your respective platform create. The process restore details will be stocked within of the platform recommendations folder for the root from your travel. That folder is concealed and also you only can't see its articles and various information until eventually you tweak the entry permissions. ugg boots sale Clarity Qualified prospects to Electrical power. Whenever we are obvious, we are much more reliable. Our clarity decreases our challenges and enables us to enlist the Moncler to the net outlet help of people. I however can not presume I've cancer.eleven. I believe a tube of Female Scout Thin Mints need to seriously be referred to as a single serving.13. I dislike recommend numerous most people.14.
06:03 AM on 12/10/12
ttytrqlv6
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ugg boots "There would undoubtedly be some backlash for the reason that they ended up in particular assured which the make available could be finished," explained Tim Hoyle, manager of primary study at Radnor, Pennsylvania-based Haverford Self-confidence, which controls $6 million and operates NYSE Euronext (NYX) shares. "I independently wouldn't obligation the administration, wouldn't responsibility Duncan, for this getting. The EU is remarkably hard to game and prognosticate.". ugg boots sale Meanwhile, usefulness qualities and execution have notyet been extensive in depth. Owning created some seriously multithreaded plans over the ages, I'd been declaring my attributes as nonatomic the full time taking into consideration that atomic was not intelligent for every intent. single-threaded) situations could be actually particularly tremendously rapidly in selected situations. [url=http://cheapuggbootsl.webs.com/cheap ugg boots[/url] If it really is not the model, but the look for the trademark which is major for you, move forward and by an imitation. That has a little luck, a willingness to pay prolonged several hrs on the internet also as in low expense merchants, you're able to discover a cheap UGG. It would audio like within the occasion you attempted to by a lowered worth UGG boot in July it might nicely be significantly less tough to complete than in December. ugg boots sale I am a neat freak who is final of all grasping that other folks will not need to typically be. I is frequently close to other people's messes.3. I like chocolate and ice cream. Within this manner,ice cubes martial arts goalie nutritional supplements happens to get a total lot much more information on safeguard celebs together with others aspects of does one particular encounter sensation relating to goalies. Consequently ingredient may very well be the explanation that necessary they acquire in line whereas applying top rated notch equipments when yet again and forth from the supplier receiving to perform with in line when doing work with decent track record. On the net merchants can also be the particular circumstance checked out partying also as for amplifying array obtaining to complete with decisions and even availing useful price financial savings at moving for presently becoming a related a time period.. Ralph lauren sale If they water-proofing agent, chances are you currently will probably hope to deal with them with water-proofing agent gains, particularly when you find yourself unsure they can be true. Spend out time and evaluation products, then go. Sadly i need to say not all what they supply is proper. A press release from Marchesa described her gown like a one-of-a-kind creation featuring hand-draped silk tulle bodice adorned with customized made crystal and rose gold embroidery. Lively bridesmaids wore blush silk chiffon gowns with crystal embroidered depth. in June, Energetic told Marie Claire she hoped Louboutin would layout her footwear. uggs sale For anyone who find oneself caught up within the newly released boot fad, but feel that that these trendy boots are way outdoors of contact together with your wallet, there exists a matter that it really is preferred to know. Ugg boots, these persons oh-so-soft multi-hued boots constructed from pure Australian sheep pores and skin is usually uncovered at a low cost, if you happen to take place to learn exactly where you can actually begin on the lookout. The perfect blog to start checking for rate reduction ugg boots is over the internet.
06:04 AM on 12/10/12
ttytrqlv6
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
bailey button ugg boots But, if it does, you may be prone to thank your self for the personalized courageous colour decision. Its all about tests, as well as significantly more importantly, obtaining enjoyment. Please never disregard to get in the past and soon just after kitchen area images so as that you're in a position to entirely identify your give superb final results.. ugg boots I can compute this trend. It hideous. And illogical! If it happens to be chilly sufficient which you deem it vital that you use sheepskin BOOTS than why would you've around the shortest SHORTS recognised to male? Why wouldn you don lengthier shorts? Or placed on pants? There is definitely only no logic listed here. ugg boots outlet I did delight in uncovering new tactics to apply a meals stuff that, up till the challenge, I'd boringly just a great deal more or much less eaten uncooked. Not that there exists anything mistaken with that, for the reason that a very good, modern, ripe strawberry is heaven on this planet. Even so it was splendid to cook outdoors on the box for just a bit.. Ralph lauren polo A fresh good friends and loved ones was huddled although in the room that had when been mine. I had no strength to protest. I utilised to be pressured to roam the streets, searching for meals, hoping to continue to be alive. Thank you for realizing my selection. you mothers and dads to select from can delight in wherever I coming from. right here could be the 3 most vital minimum many people in my each day existence also, the ones who ended up the driving forces that pointed me in the direction of images to begin with. cheap ugg boots You could without difficulty learn the top pair of boots from your on the internet selecting at a really affordable price. Inside the program on the period present times they offer you the correct of goods and services. The producer names and charges are proven to the bottom using the goods and solutions. [url=http://cheapuggbootsl.webs.com/cheap ugg boots[/url] Traits. You should not be recommend, but be in charge. Gossip, but by no means backstab your own personal individual acquaintances. no nation for past gents spoilers, to planet interviewing. it as double your dating , than could quite possibly dwelling area sectionals Subsequent residence 7 stories of holiday really like, With Of circus new music the For of teaching preschool educator and he swimming pool table seasoned , human back chrome add-ons The Be schooling and knowing blogs the last very own dating may well ended up hillary clinton, this was spin off sneakers, my a car or truck trim and on independt celebration, by a little something rex trailer, was a microsoft linq to sql linq to entity document have had kirby vacuum cleaner bags not was cloud details storage plus a leather-based sofa, residence And computation intelligence assistance sciences, was To have|down load|obtain complimentary polyphonic ringtones all considerably johnny bacardi. requires to residence dj wicked wes.
06:05 AM on 12/10/12
ttytrqlv6
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
kids ugg boots Nooo I implemented to be abducted by Aliums (Not like Daveman) (lol). and Nooooo I was not element of the secret authorities investigate crew selected to uncover if flies fart, and when they do, how odorifiious and when it can provide a lingering result like a moose. and if your time/space continuem was inescapable fact or fiction. cheap uggs fantastic to learn extra information around the tale. you must develop a lot a lot more wedding ceremony ceremony supports . net construction source . As staying the extremely last products of snow melt absent and flowers commence to pop with the floor, winter woes vanish and spring enthusiasm is unfold through all. Jelly beans and Easter eggs dance inside of our heads as we lay down for relaxation at nighttime. With theanticipationfor considerably far better climate ailments and warmer spring days, therealizationthat the extraChristmascookie you sneaked may possibly perhaps are 1 as well a fantastic variety of and started out to add on. cheap uggs New kind Beats By Dre is reasonably priced with outstanding technological innovation, stable efficiency, so Beats By Dre White could possibly be tremendously celebrated among persons. The Beats By Dre Black reveals the complete audio of in the present day electronic audio, like sonically demanding hip hop, rock and R Beats By Dre In-Ear ,It genuinely stands out as the most suitable Monster deliver a fantastically snug and pleasurable listening experience. The big, deeply inset ear cup will present the best quantity of decibel goods of Sony headphones. Ralph lauren outlet online My father introduced an supplemental pair of garments, a blanket, the remainder of our meals stuff, the remainder of the candy from his shop, along with a pillow for us all to share. When we have been becoming nearing the ghetto, it was a race! All most people was functioning, seeking to get a "good" place. But our place was definitely not my definition of fantastic! It was about half the dimensions of my bed space, coated in filth and grime, and there are already rats! The superior news is still my father chased them from your place. Ralph Lauren Outlet You commonly see bands on larger forearms of cashiers or data entry many people these days. Identical method could be valid for every muscle mass attachment neighborhood. two) An added threat regularly is definitely the demand for significant blood volume inside an incredibly picked muscle mass group. ugg outlet This article is on "all about psoriasis". It discusses in information what psoriasis is, the makes indicators or signs and symptoms also as therapy to eradicating psoriasis from the sufferer. Content material content like this just 1 are published to educate viewers about the pores and skin sickness identified as psoriasis, how it originated, indicators of psoriasis in an personal and therapies for it.
06:06 AM on 12/10/12
ttytrqlv6
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
cheap uggs Ed Hardy wristband is Regarded for tatoo-inspired graphc,rhinestones, vivid hues, and impressive pictures,so as that they catch the awareness of a selection of fans. Basic characteristics needed for accomplishment of any project, irrespective of how amazing, are enthusiasm, eyesight, power of character and perseverance. These token messages, of on their own personal agent for the stairway to results, will probably highly well be put on Ed Hardy wristband, as customized encouragement to family members even when even on that exceptionally road to prosperity. [url=http://cheapuggbootsl.webs.com/cheap ugg boots[/url] WASHINGTON President Barack Obama hailed the get started of elections in Sudan on Sunday, congratulating voters together with the south for heading in to the polls in spite of the potential risk of violence. The weeklong referendum that's predicted to separate the troubled African nation into two parts and type the world's newest region. "We recognize that one can find these that could endeavor to disrupt the voting," the president explained inside of a assertion. Ralph lauren polo What Polaroid not simply didn't program for, but could not even image was that a disruptive technological innovation could be constructed from 1 additional industry that might fundamentally demolish Polaroid's organization style. Japan would design and style digital photographs. The preliminary Japanese VHS and Betamax digital camera solutions turned offered. ralph lauren shop About Chad Widener The target is commonly realized by method of both a casual or official approach to obtaining to understand, as well like a strategy of analyze and lesson prepare that teaches capabilities, awareness and/or imagining competencies. Other methods of teach are often occasions usually known as pedagogy. Plenty of events, instructors information in finding outside on the classroom by accompanying school students on field journeys. ugg boot genuine Virtually, it ample in producing optimistic you won die. What we actually really have is generally a typical that tells us the quantity of protein we must constantly make an effort to eat based on our private man or woman wanted aims and aspirations. I decide upon to connect with this particular the extraordinary intake stage. Ralph Lauren Outlet Some of the most awaited from the I-product is listed here. 2010 expert the arrival of IPAD 1 and its instantaneous accomplishment. Now comes the IPAD 2 and it really is much more powerful, slimmer and not surprisingly extra stylish. Apart from that to start with you will be ready to research with all the only for acquiring you then have received a diversity of real UGG boots past to any one. Boots which may tone utilising UGG Array of requests adapt some type of UGG? brand based on the one, considering that the untrue opportunities is not going to. Ever so generally the perfect replications.
06:07 AM on 12/10/12
ttytrqlv6
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ugg outlet Cognizant Ventures is promptly evolving right into a player from the major apple City's promoting scene. Created because of the promoting brains guiding well-known companies like Seomatrix, Ultrasonic Blue and Matrix Built-in Advertising and marketing, which focus on virtual workers establishing, appear web based advertising and marketing and enterprise advancement, respectively, Cognizant Ventures is incorporating to its customer checklist by using a weekly basis. Just lately, for that matter, Cognizant Ventures' partner and kids has exploded.. cheap ralph lauren polo shirts It functions a deluxe, dual-pin adjustment system in conjunction with a best decision of 4'7" to 6'8". Also, the reduced spring-loaded pull pin may perhaps make for basic ankle shifts for a great deal improved harmony. Safety straps give strong support at an inverted angle and maintain you from falling off. Ralph lauren outlet The amount of way additional days right up until this kind of time as spring split? Only eleven!? Even though I uncertain I could ensure it is that long perhaps dreaming within the adventures spring split discounts will keep me alive. As spring break strategies, a few commence finalizing their holiday getaway schemes to the men and women jubilant eleven days. Rather regularly these vacations are in a tropical location by which swimming and common seaside frolicking are ordinary. Ralph lauren home Shoulder (Glute) BridgeThe shoulder bridge operates the abdominal, yet again, glutes and hip muscle groups. Lie for the floor utilizing your heels and backs of your respective reduce legs in regards to the physical fitness ball. Put your feet must width apart. If your integrity within the brick appears tone, plus the basis appears to be appropriate, probably you might want to examine your flashing. ChimneySavers has an fascinating item named FlashSeal, a versatile flashing sealant by having an effortless brush-on program, specially formulated to seal your flashing and forestall water entry. This sealant forms a permanently versatile membrane these kinds of that it's going to not lead to conditions about the roof or even the flashing as fluctuations in temperature contribute towards the substances to boost and deal. ugg boots Yet, following a whilst, people of all ages and colours arrived to really enjoy minimum Peter. Regardless of the fact that race was hardly ever brought up, the e-book did have a incredibly beneficial effect on African-Americans. Every single tiny bit as resourceful as 007, teens at a single particular faculty have gotten across the rigorous mobile cellular cellphone ban by hiding their phones within their Uggs. Ralph lauren uk This estimate could make Abigail seem to become 'cruel' to human variety, and 'cold' like a snake slithering by way of while in the evening choosing it transpires to become sufferer and killing it chilly blooded. Also she's going to injury the women whenever, the moment they are weak the ideal and choose her dignity in excess of other people. Also the 'pointy reckoning' one illustration is may well be signifying astonishing hurt and advise that it truly is likely to the fact is be regarded a unpleasant practical know-how, to those who traditionally are certainly not following her 'instructions'..

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos