Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 26 of 26
08:16 PM on 12/10/12
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
Never thought Adam was anything special, but when I heard about him bashing "Frosy Heidi and Frank", I stopped listening. The Kevin Smith fued also hurt him in my book. Find the guy kind of annoying now.
08:23 PM on 12/10/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Never thought Adam was anything special, but when I heard about him bashing "Frosy Heidi and Frank", I stopped listening. The Kevin Smith fued also hurt him in my book. Find the guy kind of annoying now.
I don't see how the Kevin Smith fued hurt him in your opinion. Did you listen to the podcast they did discussing the whole thing? Kevin went behind his back on him.
09:02 PM on 12/10/12
MindspiN
Deep Mind Wanderer
User Info.
Dr. Drew is a silly, corrupt man. Fuck him.
10:03 PM on 12/10/12
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
Having bands on one of the biggest syndicated radio shows out there? I think that's a lot. But I mean, they constantly plugged bands tours, helped with all of KROQ's holiday and special events. They did quite a bit.
I didn't mean that as a knock, I was just unaware of the impact they really had with music.
10:13 PM on 12/10/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I didn't mean that as a knock, I was just unaware of the impact they really had with music.
No worries. And Adam was really into the punk scene back in the day. Always supported the bands big time.
10:20 PM on 12/10/12
Festivus
for the rest of us...
User Info.
Will definitely check this out, the last time I listened to Loveline was the episode Adam came on and made fun of Simone. Made me quite nostalgic.
10:56 PM on 12/10/12
stevadore
User Info.
pretty pumped to see all the love for the aceman and drew. I too listen to Adams podcast every day and still listen to old episodes of loveline, where I learned every single thing I know. I think the dynamic Adam and Drew have together is dynamic and super genuine. the fact that they're very close friends has been evident and well played for so long. also idk what people are saying about dr drew being smug. if you listen to the older lovelines he's hilarious. but anyway this new show seems promising and I'll be listening as long as its around.
01:32 AM on 12/11/12
Zach Cool
shitsville.
User Info.
Listened from like late elementary school/early middle school until Adam left the show my Freshman year of high school. Have listened occasionally since Mike got the gig and I actually don't mind him. I never really had the chance to listen to the Adam Carolla Show or Podcast, but I have been listening to the Joe Rogan Experience Podcast almost non-stop for the past few weeks, and as of yet there is only one episode of this new Loveline Reunion? I wonder how long it will last, I'm willing to listen for the long haul if they wanna put in the effort again. Adam is the perfect partner to silly puppet bitch Dr. Drew.
10:14 AM on 12/11/12
youareallfreaks
thoust dare quoth i?
User Info.
Listened from like late elementary school/early middle school until Adam left the show my Freshman year of high school. Have listened occasionally since Mike got the gig and I actually don't mind him. I never really had the chance to listen to the Adam Carolla Show or Podcast, but I have been listening to the Joe Rogan Experience Podcast almost non-stop for the past few weeks, and as of yet there is only one episode of this new Loveline Reunion? I wonder how long it will last, I'm willing to listen for the long haul if they wanna put in the effort again. Adam is the perfect partner to silly puppet bitch Dr. Drew.
Joe Rogan is a paranoid stoner
11:10 AM on 12/11/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
Love this podcast. Really makes my work day fly by.
12:28 PM on 12/11/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
Love listening to loveline Dr.Drew/Adam reruns on long roadtrips or at work. So Stoked to listen to this. I hope it becomes a thing....

Loveline isnt the same without Adam. :(

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version