Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
10:06 PM on 12/16/12
Jolan
I am an American, in and out.
User Info.
Hip hop shows? You normally don't do that there.

Schoolboy q had a show in Houston this past summer that had a lot of crowdsurfing, stage diving, and moshing.. I know you said it barely happens, but i see a rise in it. Odd Future is full of themselves with only having a few members with talents and the rest just taking up space everywhere they go.
10:14 PM on 12/17/12
Jolan
I am an American, in and out.
User Info.
lol'd

feels bad (and i don't remember saying it, but it sounds like me), but i'm glad i was wrong. i still can't believe kendrick lamar is playing two sold out shows in my city in a couple of weeks and is getting played on the radio.

game is ok, big boi is fantastic - loving it. i like the production on it more than sir lucious, and the experimental/alternative aspect. we'll see in a year, cause i still play the shit out of SL.

and nas' LIG was in my top 3 albums in july, barely made my 10 in december, haha.

still need to listen to trouble man. i've been on a 'no fucks to give' front for him though.

good way to get smacked. not to mention, security is a little bulky at hip-hop shows.

you talking about the show at the warehouse live studio? that was wild. nice to see someone from houston on here! we should hang at a show!

Yeah dude! Great show! That's what its all about, great vibes and I felt that everyone in the studio was into it..I know I was! And totally, just send me a pm and ill give you my contact info.. I'm lookinn at the 2nd Kendrick show being my next show!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS