Username
Password
TV News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 339.
09:29 PM on 12/18/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
Taylor's been around, hope cassedee's vag can take a pounding.

Ha-ha! Man today I was just thinking about how many dudes Taylor Swift has dated. She's supposedly with one of the members of One Direction now. Either she's a major skank pretending to be a good girl, or she's just dating all these dudes for 'research'. Meh, it's probably a mix of both...
09:31 PM on 12/18/12
Amongster
Still On The Sand
User Info.
pop/punk-country hybrid

We don't need an album of this.

09:32 PM on 12/18/12
QuietThings430
Stop liking things.
User Info.
If you actually think this isn't being controlled by the puppet masters of the label and network, then you are truly fucking clueless.
I thought it was Illuminati this whole time.
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
So let me get this straight, someone who already had a label deal and a music career auditioned for a show designed help people with no deal, who otherwise would go unnoticed get some recognition and America decided that they would rather give her the recording contract? I weep for the current state of popular music. I hope with every fiber of my being that this blows up in her face.
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
People on twitter are calling her Assadee Poop. I've been calling her Assadee for a while but the poop part is new to me. I love the internet.
09:33 PM on 12/18/12
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
So let me get this straight, someone who already had a label deal and a music career auditioned for a show designed help people with no deal, who otherwise would go unnoticed get some recognition and America decided that they would rather give her the recording contract? I weep for the current state of popular music. I hope with every fiber of my being that this blows up in her face.
This show is not designed to help people with no deal. They allow people with former contracts, backup singers of Lady Gaga and Alicia Keys, Broadway performers, etc. Plus, I doubt the average American viewer really knew of her Hey Monday thing unless they cared enough to Google. She really tried her hardest to downplay it on the show.
09:34 PM on 12/18/12
artistanonymous
User Info.
Then why didn't Juliet win last season?
I don't think Juliet really had that support last season that Cassadee had this season tbh. I mean, yeah, you saw here HERE a lot and some artist talked about her a lot, but I mean...I couldn't go a week without seeing "CASSADEE POPE, VOTE FOR HER!" at least 15-20 times by random people on twitter from Pete Wentz to All Time Low members, who tend to reach towards a bigger audience.

Plus Juliet was very much her own type of artist and not anything like the other two that have won, which I could see Cassadee falling into a cookie-cutter like the others. Oh wait, she already is there.
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
People on twitter are calling her Assadee Poop. I've been calling her Assadee for a while but the poop part is new to me. I love the internet.

Hahahahaha I'm about to cry
cjudge90
User Info.
We don't need an album of this.

This doesn't suck. Plus people eat this shit up
09:35 PM on 12/18/12
cjudge90
User Info.
ahhahahah this is hilarious
09:35 PM on 12/18/12
parkerisjolley
User Info.
I still don't get how she can do this after being in a semi successful band signed to Atlantic Records.
the difference between the voice and all of those other singing shows is that the voice caters towards those who have already had record contracts and basically gives them another shot, pretty much every contestant on the voice has had a contract and has released albums before being on the show, i'm surprised you haven't figured this out by now
09:39 PM on 12/18/12
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
So where's my third (fourth?) record contact?

Well, are you sleeping with a member of All Time Low?

Edit: DON'T ANSWER THAT
09:43 PM on 12/18/12
karadoll
Open up a little happiness today.
User Info.
I don't think Juliet really had that support last season that Cassadee had this season tbh. I mean, yeah, you saw here HERE a lot and some artist talked about her a lot, but I mean...I couldn't go a week without seeing "CASSADEE POPE, VOTE FOR HER!" at least 15-20 times by random people on twitter from Pete Wentz to All Time Low members, who tend to reach towards a bigger audience.

Plus Juliet was very much her own type of artist and not anything like the other two that have won, which I could see Cassadee falling into a cookie-cutter like the others. Oh wait, she already is there.
I saw a bunch of people that did it for Cassadee this year doing it every week for Juliet last year as well.
09:43 PM on 12/18/12
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
I had no idea that everybody on the voice was signed to their own record label, fronted their own band, and got to tour the entire world. It seems weird that people that have already made in the record industry get a chance to get richer. And Cassadee lost her chance at fame when she VOLUNTARILY ended her band. Most likely because although she was making a good living she was not making millions. If she's famous enough to have the bassist from FOB and all the members of ATL telling every person that follows them on twitter "Vote Assadee "Poop, then she's famous enough to deal with her life and stop trying to be Lady Gaga.
09:44 PM on 12/18/12
dohare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
god i hate him, but i would watch every episode if jonny craig was on next season.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests