Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 333
09:19 PM on 12/18/12
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
I, for one, am shocked and appalled!!!!

Weakest one in the entire competition. lol at America's flop taste. As long as I don't have to hear her painful screeching all over the radio, it's all good. Good for her. And she only had to completely change her genre to win. How nice imo.

I didn't like any of the contestants enough to buy their stuff anyway, but I did like Terry. The Voice contestants are so boring every season . The few interesting ones this season were eliminated pretty quickly
09:20 PM on 12/18/12
Djentleman
User Info.

wonder how many dicks she sucked in order to win
09:21 PM on 12/18/12
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
I feel really bad for Nicholas and Terry because they have babies on the way and Nicholas was a fucking gem. She should feel bad for taking that opportunity away when she had two chances already and just threw them down the drain.
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
I'm gunna say Congrats, but rigged. When you have ATL, Pete Wentz & Co. telling people to vote and buy on iTunes, of course you're gunna win.

But regardless. I am a fan. I just think it's a tad unfair.
Her roommate is also dating a guy from Maroon 5. Obvs this didn't help her get all those votes and she still would've won regardless, but I wouldn't be surprised if Adam had a bit of bias since that social circle overlaps.
don't fret
When In Rome
User Info.
Jonny Craig. 2013.

Book it.
I support this. It should also be one of the Thursday discussions. Which washed out Artist would you most like to see on the voice?
09:22 PM on 12/18/12
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
You mean the girl that had All Time Low's rabid fanbase voting for her, regardless of how consistently terrible she was, won?!!? Shocker. Maybe after this chapter of her career inevitably flops, she will finally fade into irrelevance.
09:22 PM on 12/18/12
wroteurname
Registered Loser
User Info.
All I'm gonna say is congrats, Cass. You all should be glad someone from the "scene" is getting some exposure. Dare I say she'll make a solid pop rock record with some writers/producers behind her.
Yeah, no one from this "scene" has ever been famous.
09:23 PM on 12/18/12
Dodge725
Roll Tide Roll
User Info.
Still think it's kind of shitty and misleading she was on the show in the first place......
09:23 PM on 12/18/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
I support this. It should also be one of the Thursday discussions. Which washed out Artist would you most like to see on the voice?
Also known as: let's name people I don't like.

CODY PAYNE! THE VOICE, 2013!!!
09:24 PM on 12/18/12
blink_my_robot
sunny menegerie
User Info.
Still can't get over her blatantly saying, "sure, I've had a lot of opportunities and have access to things most struggling artists couldn't even ever dream of, but I want more and I didn't get famous enough, fast enough" open letter when she's had everything pretty much handed to her from the beginning anyway. She's a mediocre singer with a generic voice and image, I don't see her having a lasting career full of the fame and fortune she's obviously dreaming of and considering how past winners of this show have fared, hope she enjoys her 15 minutes while it lasts.
she said that? well that makes me dislike her even more. she honestly didn't deserve to be on that show in the first place. she had her chance to be famous and because she was a sad excuse of a singer, she and her put together band failed.

she took away someone elses chance to win who never had the chance to tour around the world, make records and support their lives. she better not end up the one contestant who goes on to be a success...
wroteurname
Registered Loser
User Info.
I mean "The Voice" is the one that gives "second" chances but isn't this her like 8th chance?
daftpunker45
Yeezus season approaching.
User Info.
Also known as: let's name people I don't like.

CODY PAYNE! THE VOICE, 2013!!!
What about AJ?
esposimi
Genesis Does what Nintendon't
User Info.
Jason Tate ‏@jason_tate
"Hey, Blake, I'll sell you a Mac Book cheap if you'll be my coach." #jcraigvoice2013
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
i don't see how she was eligible... she was signed to a professional label

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT