Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
11:17 AM on 12/20/12
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
User Info.
Where on earth is Skate and Surf happening in Freehold? I've lived here all my life. This town cannot support an extra 30,000 people...anywhere!

Yeah, I can't imagine where this can be. Supposedly it's by iPlay America but I can't imagine it.
02:18 PM on 12/20/12
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
User Info.
From the map that was released, it looked to be right on the horse track

i talked to someone at iplay when i was there for an anthony green/geoff rickly show there two weeks ago. it's going to be in their parking lot/lawn

I didn't think their parking lot was that big.......

What is iPlay America? Do they regularly host events or gatherings?

It's this new place that just opened - has go karts and stuff. Never been there before, but they have had events there. They had Cartel, Anthony Green/Geoff Rickly and DJ Pauly D play there recently.
05:18 AM on 12/24/12
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
User Info.
I hope not, but thats the rumor I hear. That place is no where near the size it needs to be for such a large festival. The only places I can think of are the race track or the the place they have the Monmouth County Fair.

Completely agreed. The Freehold Raceway is a better size - but I don't know how it would work for the festival after going to Bamboozle in Asbury and the Meadowlands. I've only been to the track for Relay for Life events.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos