AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Article
« Back to Articles

Andy Glass (We Came As Romans)

Written by: Drew Beringer (01/03/13)
The Story So Far - Under Soil And Dirt
This album is super raw and to-the-point. I really enjoy it because it reminds me of being a kid and just gives off an all around feeling good. It's got a very strong-rooted feel to it, or I should say a "stay true to yourself" mentality. Listening to this CD makes me want to get out of my house, go skateboarding and start causing havoc. Also Dave [Stephens] and I jammed this album all summer on his boat haha!

Enter Shikari- Flash Flood of Colour
I didn't like this album when I first picked it up, but after the 2nd or 3rd time jamming it, I fell in love with it. Each song is different, and has a strong message behind it. Musically it's unlike any of the bands out today, and carries a lot of depth. This is an album that will really make you sit down and think about the world around you and how we are living.

Altars - Conclusions
This album - I just recently got into but it's one of my favorites for sure. Again, another young band coming in with a lot of heart and a goal to change the way the world thinks. It's got a lot of good breakdowns, punk beats/vibes, and very powerful lyrics. This album is very heartfelt and inspiring. I hope to see a lot more of this band in the future.

This Or The Apocalypse - Dead Years
I have always liked the albums this band has put out, but Dead Years' takes the cake. This album is full of ideas, stories, politics, and all around great music. With hard hitting break downs, technical guitar work and so much emotion, Dead Years really hit home for me. This band has always been underrated so I hope this album really helps them take off; Because they really deserve it.

Deftones - Koi No Yokan
This album is a different pace than a lot of the other Deftones albums. It's a bit slower but still has all those awesome grooves. Each member of the band brings their own touch on this album and it really shines. This is one of those albums you can jam on the porch with your friends and just sit back and vibe to. This band always blows me away with the music they come out with. Hell I'm jammin it right now haha.

No one has commented on this article.
You can be the first.
Options

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums