Username
Password

02:04 PM on 01/06/13 
User Info.
gman610
Second Best
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 22 Years Old
New song sounds pretty good. I'm excited to hear how (if) they've progressed any on this record. I do like the somewhat more raw vocals on the new song.
03:41 PM on 01/06/13 
User Info.
gman610
Second Best
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 22 Years Old
Oh yeah, I forgot about those screams. I was disappointed to see those come back. They just don't fit in the sound, and I really hope they're not very prevalent on the other stuff.

I loved Tigers on the Train's Foundry and liked American Gospel, and I hope some of that stuff influenced the new record. Also excited to hear The Year Fifteen's new stuff too and whatever it is that Ace Enders was involved with with both bands.
11:25 AM on 02/23/13 
User Info.
gman610
Second Best
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 22 Years Old
has anyone heard of this anthology that they supposedly released called In The House of Dust? I saw it up on what.cd. Here is the tracklisting:

Yeah, this is real. They released it early last year, I think? I bought the physical, which included the CD, a download code for all the songs you posted, and a DVD of one of their shows (that's where the live versions come from) plus various acoustic performances (also included on the download). Really great deal for like 20 bucks or something.
07:23 PM on 12/14/13 
User Info.
gman610
Second Best
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 22 Years Old
Yeah, I can't find this anywhere, but I guess at this point it's no big deal (I preordered so will get the download code on Tuesday). I know AP has been hosting song exclusives, but there doesn't seem to have been the same amount of hype as that which surrounded Varuna. I'm quite excited though - it could very well break my top 30 of the year, if I like it as much as their past material.
05:04 PM on 12/16/13 
User Info.
gman610
Second Best
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 22 Years Old
I got my download card today. REALLY excited to give this a listen later tonight.
06:36 PM on 12/18/13 
User Info.
gman610
Second Best
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 22 Years Old
Did they send out the Empty Vessels acoustic EP and I'm just missing it or what? I ordered the vinyl bundle with that included and realized today I don't have that EP.
07:18 PM on 12/18/13 
User Info.
gman610
Second Best
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 22 Years Old
Nope, just the album with the B-Sides, we will get Empty Vessels when the vinyl comes.

That's what I thought would happen, but thanks for the confirmation.

I'm starting to think this is better than Varuna. Definitely feels more focused and mature in some ways.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos