jimboj917
Jim!
User Info.
Greatest News I've Ever Heard
10:19 PM on 02/29/08
jimboj917
Jim!
User Info.
Never really listened to these guys. Is that bad?

yes, you're doing yourself a favor by going out and buying their albums, trust me. and watch this.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5Mum6ggkBJs&feature=related
12:11 PM on 03/01/08
jimboj917
Jim!
User Info.
We do have a fairly large gym - Adelbert. Jack's Mannequin was there a few weeks ago. I think it's booked. I'm in Case Democrats, so we play a role in putting all this stuff on, and the kid in charge of Case students for Obama said that pretty much everything on campus is booked this weekend. Although, they did find space for Chelsea Clinton to speak this morning, and for Kal Penn (the dude in Harold and Kumar go to White Castle) to speak tonight. I guess a big concert is just harder or something. I don't know. I'll try to find out the exact reason though.

Also, we were supposed to get a small acoustic Wilco show, at this place called "The Spot" last week. It never happened. But, i think that place holds a few hundred people. It's a pretty intimate venue, about the size of the Grog Shop. Maybe a little smaller.

Ohh, and thank god for 18+. Make sense, you dont' want people who can't vote going to a show that's all about a political candidate.

i wish it came to case, i could leave right after class. anyone know when this starts? my friend saw them at cmj and recommended that we line up at noon to be able to get in. eek. let me know, if you find out, my sn on aim is jimboj917.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests