If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
last album debuted in top 10

Seriously? lol
12:50 PM on 01/09/13
Amongster
Still In Last Place
User Info.
The first concert I went to was a Three Days Grace show in '03. Hope Adam gets better soon.
12:52 PM on 01/09/13
Phil507
Cynical and sarcastic dick
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Three Days Grace is dumb but enjoyable and hooky neo-grunge. My Darkest Days is just....pure garbage.
12:55 PM on 01/09/13
fbrrocks
Registered Member
User Info.
Not anymore you don't.
yes i do i love bruno mars oh land katy perry mayday parade ptv runner runner nyd metro station the millionaires avp gorillaz kelly clarkson 30h3 tdf atl tss 3dg matchbox twenty adam lambert the band perry keith urban sugarland rascal flatts dev karmin john mayer maroon 5 neon trees the fray Michelle Branch outasight healstorm evanescnence mcr Sky Ferreira Demi Lovato Colbie Caillat gavin degraw michael jackson The Composure b.o.b big boy outkast Chiddy Bang Kanye West pat brown sing it loud watic go radio taylor swift Kreayshawn mayday parade mod sun move out west breathe carolina tonight alive action item new boyz Shwayze and Cisco Adler Brad Paisley carrie underwood bowling for soup aar boys like girls Cady Groves ftsk Gold Motel stamps the band he is we plug in stereo romance on a rocketship stereo skyline Hawthorne Heights sandlot heroes yellowcard Jack's Mannequin iss i fight dragons Like Violet Hot Chelle Rae Chiodos weird al My Girl Friday a loss for words Plain White T's Something Corporate sparks the rescue This Century wtk The Weathers anarbor 1985 William Beckett Cherri Bomb Shiny Toy Guns the beach boys the beetles Jason Aldean Lady Antebellum ff5 simple plan good charlotte Walk Off The Earth the mowgli's It Boys! Jessie and the Toy Boys The Secret Handshake mr. downstairs young london Ultraviolet Sound Emeli Sande avril lavigne Neon Hitch one republic David Guetta Kid Cudi Against The Current alex goot and more
01:13 PM on 01/09/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
^tempted to post "That's a lot of top 10 music" but I won't.
01:14 PM on 01/09/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Whoops.
01:16 PM on 01/09/13
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
I was literally listening to them butcher Fleetwood Mac's The Chain when I read this. Based on what I've heard from them, this probably won't really make a difference for such a garbage band.

It would have been better if you were figuratively listening to it.

Hey man it wouldn't be Absolute Punk without Three Days Grace, Justin Bieber and One Direction news.

Yea, bro. Definitely.
01:22 PM on 01/09/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Somewhere my older brother is crushed, he loves this band still.
01:27 PM on 01/09/13
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but how in the fuck is anyone on this site a fan of this band?

absolutebuttrock.net?
01:43 PM on 01/09/13
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but how in the fuck is anyone on this site a fan of this band?

absolutebuttrock.net?

I don't mind some of their songs only because my bro overplayed their music in his room
01:53 PM on 01/09/13
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
Two of Canada's best! Ya!
02:11 PM on 01/09/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
I like Three Days Grace, but part of that is simply nostalgia. But Adam was the face of the group, I'm not sure they'll survive long without him, particularly if they get the guy from My Darkest Days to permanently replace Adam.
02:12 PM on 01/09/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Adam's statement doesn't appear to be health-related, and is far more emphasizing the freedom of not having to work on the band's schedule.
02:22 PM on 01/09/13
Chris Collum
User Info.
"health issue"

"too much blow"
02:28 PM on 01/09/13
SingleDoubt
Strangers on this road we are on...
User Info.
It would have been better if you were figuratively listening to it.

Yea, bro. Definitely.
No it wouldn't have, it's a terrible, terrible cover

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests