Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
User Info.
people actin like keef doesn't make absolute BANGERS
08:04 PM on 01/09/13
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Please. He is absolutely everything that's wrong with hip-hop and makes terrible trap music that represents the worst of a city that's suffering pretty hard right now.
there's nothing wrong with hip-hop. if you think otherwise you are senile and jaded.
08:05 PM on 01/09/13
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
User Info.
^If we wrote off every rapper who sold drugs, we'd lose a lot of good ones. That Twitter incident, however, is pretty bad.
sure is, but he's a product of his environment. not excusing his behavior but it has little to do with his actual music other than gun violence being a recurring theme, but most people who enjoy him (including those of us in this thread defending his music) take it for what it is: mindless entertainment with some seriously impeccable production.
08:06 PM on 01/09/13
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
User Info.
If by hard worker getting caught selling choke and weed.Then sure he is a damn fine worker. Really why are you defending this pile of trash.
my best friend sells coke and weed, is he a pile of trash?
08:12 PM on 01/09/13
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Was making a joke on the whole drug dealing part. I know people who sell drugs. I was calling Keef a pile of trash for the whole twitter incident tweeting after Lil Jojo died..Among other things I sure he has done.
should've specified, it's really easy for people to draw conclusions from posts like those.
08:14 PM on 01/09/13
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
User Info.
I feel like there's a certain extent to which character counts though. T.I. and Jeezy both come from a similar environment and have made some bad choices, but still seem like good dudes for the most part. I can't really support an artist if they've shown themself to be an asshole... That said, I don't really know much about Keef outside the Lil Jojo Twitter fiasco
im not showing support for him. i would never buy an album from this kid in a million years. im still going to listen to and enjoy his music. just dont think its fair to discredit the music based on something he did under circumstances you and i will never understand.
08:17 PM on 01/09/13
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Good deal then. Nothing wrong with trap music. Assuming that's what he does.
kind of. the name attached to him and the other young guys out of chicago has been "drill" but its more or less aggressive, dark, unapologetic trap
09:51 PM on 01/09/13
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Yup, anyone who sells coke is definitely a pile of trash. Tell him to get a life.
you're an idiot.
10:43 AM on 01/10/13
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
User Info.
this thread is stupid besides chap and chasetx

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles