Username
Password

08:10 PM on 01/13/13 
User Info.
ecartman(>< )
Denim
Radiate Positivity
Male - 26 Years Old

Anyone on here listen to Pasadena? This is one of the bigger bands to blow up from Baltimore, following Ballyhoo! and others. Their new album Nowhere Fast is great

https://www.facebook.com/THEPASADENABAND?v=wall
06:25 PM on 01/14/13 
User Info.
cooky24
No Avatar Selected
Washington DC
Male - 26 Years Old
I have listened this before, and this is really good.
11:02 PM on 01/14/13 
User Info.
SmeezyBeezy
DahBuhDeezy
MPLS/LA
Male - 25 Years Old
I was just in Pasadena.
12:04 AM on 01/15/13 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
i like the instrumentation a lot but the vocals sound extremely cliche to me, not that he's not a good singer but i feel like i've heard a lot that sound exactly like that.
12:07 AM on 01/15/13 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
I was just in Pasadena.

same. but in Maryland.
05:21 PM on 01/15/13 
User Info.
ecartman(>< )
Denim
Radiate Positivity
Male - 26 Years Old
i like the instrumentation a lot but the vocals sound extremely cliche to me, not that he's not a good singer but i feel like i've heard a lot that sound exactly like that.

SInce you're from B-More I'm not surprised; they play everywhere around there. Joey has some great lyrics, though I guess its an acquired taste
02:53 PM on 01/16/13 
User Info.
PHI Flyers10
Registered Member
University Park, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm from just outside of Pasadena and all my friends love this band. They're pretty generic as far as that genre goes, and I'm not a big fan of it, so I'm pretty indifferent to them. I just get tired of all the Rebelution and Pasadena ("'dena'") dick riding from all my friends.
06:11 PM on 01/16/13 
User Info.
ecartman(>< )
Denim
Radiate Positivity
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm from just outside of Pasadena and all my friends love this band. They're pretty generic as far as that genre goes, and I'm not a big fan of it, so I'm pretty indifferent to them. I just get tired of all the Rebelution and Pasadena ("'dena'") dick riding from all my friends.

Have you seen them live? Some of their studio stuff like Sick and Tired isn't great, but live it's a whole different story. One of the best live bands I've ever seen and they have a great message with the music
04:04 PM on 01/20/13 
User Info.
PHI Flyers10
Registered Member
University Park, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
Have you seen them live? Some of their studio stuff like Sick and Tired isn't great, but live it's a whole different story. One of the best live bands I've ever seen and they have a great message with the music

No I haven't. I wouldn't really if I had to pay to see them. I'm sure they put on a good show because I know some bands I've seen that were great live but not so great recorded in the studio.
05:31 PM on 01/21/13 
User Info.
ecartman(>< )
Denim
Radiate Positivity
Male - 26 Years Old
No I haven't. I wouldn't really if I had to pay to see them. I'm sure they put on a good show because I know some bands I've seen that were great live but not so great recorded in the studio.

Their last album is the only one that has come close to matching the vibe of the live show. They do tours on the regular, usually always free shows too.
11:51 AM on 06/19/13 
User Info.
ecartman(>< )
Denim
Radiate Positivity
Male - 26 Years Old
They'll be opening for Sublime w/Rome and Pennywise at Pier Six Pavilion in the Inner Harbor in Baltimore next month. It's great to see people respect what they've been doing.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos