Username
Password
Politics News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 57.
10:49 AM on 03/05/08
Faktion
Sweet Oblivion
User Info.
good move on their part. Obama is one of the best speakers I've heard in years.

and that has nothing to do with his policies or weather or not he can actually follow through with all of these idle promises he has made to America.

what does it matter if he's a good speaker honestly? to me that just means it's easier for someone to lie.
10:51 AM on 03/05/08
simplelivin_GCH
drowning in the midwest
User Info.
Best thing RS has done in years.

atleast he kicked her ass in Cincinnati right?
the rest of Ohio letme down:/
10:54 AM on 03/05/08
simplelivin_GCH
drowning in the midwest
User Info.
Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.

sweet that's my middle name too....i can't wait till people start making up atrocious rumors about me and ruin what i rightfully deserve.
10:55 AM on 03/05/08
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Uh Jann Wenner is endorsing Obama. A magazine, as a non-voting inanimate object, cannot endorse.
I am pretty sure that as editor, it is the same damn thing. And despite your annoying hang up on semantics, newspapers all somehow endorse as inanimate objects.
10:56 AM on 03/05/08
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
atleast he kicked her ass in Cincinnati right?
the rest of Ohio letme down:/
Ohio is a general mess when it comes to voting. Hell, we are the state that put Bush into office a second time. I do not hold much regard for what people around here tend to think politically.
11:01 AM on 03/05/08
KingsCrossing
What are you waiting for?
User Info.
This needs to stop.
11:02 AM on 03/05/08
simplelivin_GCH
drowning in the midwest
User Info.
Ohio is a general mess when it comes to voting. Hell, we are the state that put Bush into office a second time. I do not hold much regard for what people around here tend to think politically.

we did NOT put him into office the second time, i will never believe that the actual voters did that haha
11:11 AM on 03/05/08
solargrrl
onegirlarmy, bitches.
User Info.
I am pretty sure that as editor, it is the same damn thing. And despite your annoying hang up on semantics, newspapers all somehow endorse as inanimate objects.

crrrrranky. i just have a distaste for jann wenner, whatever his use of powers may be.
11:37 AM on 03/05/08
JakeOff946
::10/28/2008::
User Info.
finally
11:38 AM on 03/05/08
skellorock
User Info.
i dont think i'd ever vote for anyone endorsed by a major media source, but i never planned on voting for him anyways, which sucks, cause i'd love to see a black president in my lifetime, but not this guy
11:39 AM on 03/05/08
stevecrumb
i know everything
User Info.
Yes, I agree. I feel as though he already has the 18-40 demographic that follows trends of voting for a young, eloquent speaker rather than being educated in their political decisions

*FIXED

It is beyond my understanding that he carries primarily young Americans (a group that has been shown easily swayed by fast talking, big promising politicians) and African Americans (85% of their votes and trying to say it has nothing to do with him being black?) and people can't pick up on the trendiness of his campaign.

I don't mind people voting for him, but I do mind him going after the biggest groups of uneducated voters with the knowledge that they will vote for him because of the glamour of it all.

Side note: Has anyone actually taken a look at his history as a politician? Before responding, please read this.
11:50 AM on 03/05/08
skellorock
User Info.
*FIXED

It is beyond my understanding that he carries primarily young Americans (a great that has been shown easily swayed by fast talking, big promising politicians) and African Americans (85% of their votes and trying to say it has nothing to do with him being black?) and people can't pick up on the trendiness of his campaign.

I don't mind people voting for him, but I do mind him going after the biggest groups of uneducated voters with the knowledge that they will vote for him because of the glamour of it all.

Side note: Has anyone actually taken a look at his history as a politician? Before responding, please read this.

exactly
11:55 AM on 03/05/08
kittypants
lordsaveusfromourscene.co m
User Info.
obama = empty rhetoric
12:11 PM on 03/05/08
Thug_Nasty
www.GridPins.com
User Info.
Obamaaaaa
12:26 PM on 03/05/08
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
User Info.
Please tell me this is sarcasm.

I hope that immediately after you typed this somebody slapped you in the face for being a complete moron. That's easily the dumbest thing I've read regarding Obama's campaign.

I thought AP members were better at detecting sarcasm than that . Words like "clearly" and "boy" tend to indicate sarcasm.

And so, I would like to e-slap you in the face for misinterpreting my statement and calling me a moron. However, I will instead use an array of violent smileys.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests