AssassinActress
you're so "very" special
User Info.
Hmm, we'll see how this turns out.
03:39 PM on 03/09/08
Co and Ca
What are you doing here?
User Info.
I totally agree with the both of you. I will have to admit that boys night out is pretty horrible live too. Haha. One time my friend Emily was talking to the Guitarist from RJA, and he was talking about how amazing his band is and how they're so good, haha!

Boys Night Out isn't horrible live at all.
03:54 PM on 03/09/08
InYourName
DOH!
User Info.
yeah, that totally makes sense figuring their 1st album did so bad..... only like 3 songs went to radio and sold over a million copies. they should just throw in the towel huh?

i cant believe this horrible band did that good, there is nothing special about them
04:36 PM on 03/09/08
HelpMeSleep
fuck what you know.
User Info.
haha. This is so perfect. The first time I saw BLG ..they opened for Cartel and they were actually pretty good, but then I saw them at warped and they were awful. I saw RJA at bamboozle left and it was horrid....both pretty bad bands live...
i've only seen BLG live when they were on tour with Cartel too. i thought they were good then though.
06:04 PM on 03/09/08
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
About time.
06:08 PM on 03/09/08
VinceHotline
Hotline / Vince
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i cant believe this horrible band did that good, there is nothing special about them

their not that bad, its just their label and management teams working hard and pushing them. and it worked
06:09 PM on 03/09/08
VinceHotline
Hotline / Vince
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

hahah thats a cute smiley
06:18 PM on 03/09/08
HCO SF 87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
just cause story of the year did it, doesnt mean its gonna happen to everyone. and as far as radiohead and NIN go..... theyve been under their contracts for about a decade or more now (or were... but not before putting out more than one cd on their major label). but congrats on music industry 101... looks like youre really learning something.

virgin seems to be doing well for them so i dont really see why they would want to bail to an indie. doesnt make any sense at all.

They're not on virgin anymore smart guy...and I was saying since SOTY did it there's always a chance.
06:50 PM on 03/09/08
benny06
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
cool
07:47 PM on 03/09/08
oh_heykate.
bring back the city skyline.
User Info.
Yeah, they're label-less at the moment, which is why this acoustic tour they're doing is real small. They're paying for it all by themselves.
05:39 AM on 03/10/08
sammyboy516
User Info.
I will admit, they are pretty awful live. the lead singer just screamed the whole time, and he would turn his back to the crowd and start shaking his ass in those skin tight jeans. I was pretty traumatized, thank god Rise Against played next.

haha, oh, the horrible images.
05:41 AM on 03/10/08
sammyboy516
User Info.
They're not on virgin anymore smart guy...and I was saying since SOTY did it there's always a chance.

smart guy. wow. i'm sure that one hurt real bad. tell me, how long did it take you to think up that one?
08:40 AM on 03/10/08
CellarGhosts
Blodtørst
User Info.
what a terrible band.
10:51 AM on 03/10/08
vastmonstrosity
User Info.
yeah, that totally makes sense figuring their 1st album did so bad..... only like 3 songs went to radio and sold over a million copies. they should just throw in the towel huh?

"don't you fake it" was an amazing album, stfu. having three songs that went on the radio was a huge accomplishment for them, or anyone for that matter. so i have no idea what you're talking about.
11:05 AM on 03/10/08
VinceHotline
Hotline / Vince
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"don't you fake it" was an amazing album, stfu. having three songs that went on the radio was a huge accomplishment for them, or anyone for that matter. so i have no idea what you're talking about.

IT WAS ENTIRELY SARCASM TO PROVE A POINT TO SOMEONE WHO POSTED SOMETHING BEFORE ME.

ya know, since i pointed out the 3 radio singles, and selling over a million on their first cd.... isnt a reason to throw in the towel. use your brain.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos