Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 33 of 33
06:41 PM on 01/29/13
Adam Pfleider
wait. what were we talking about?
User Info.
Your willingness to banter with me makes me blush. That being said, I hope you did not take what I said in a accusatory tone.

I see what you're saying about the counter-culture reference, but I feel that applies to so much more than just the 60's anti-establishmenters (which I am sure you'll agree).

We both agree that the people at fault here are the whistle-blowers...unless, of course, their whistle blowing was planned... but who would do something like thatt?

I am not sure you and I disagree, really. You're perspective from both sides of the mirror is what fascinated me in the first place....that and you're awesome last name.
hahaha. I love the shifty eyes btw. WAS IT?!?!?! IS THIS ALL A SCHEME?!?!?!
10:53 PM on 01/29/13
ConnorPOZ
User Info.
I agree with you. Again, like I said, I don't blame Zack for what he did. He did his job. I'm just throwing out the conversation as to whether or not he SHOULD HAVE or NOT. There is never a right answer to anything I write...this was and will always be to stir discussion.

Again, I agree with your point. I consider myself pretty close to Zack, and I didn't write this to bash him, I wrote it to set-up another side of the story and to create discussion.
It's an interesting discussion to have. I think there would have to be a major shift in the way news works for the idea of "first" to not be important.
12:04 AM on 01/30/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Up The Punx

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT