Password
Exclusive News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 340.
10:51 AM on 02/01/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Are we really premiering an album without confirmed members?
KEAGAN TELL ME THE THINGS.
10:52 AM on 02/01/13
jonwangcb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ah contrair my friend! This is based on the whole album stream now.
No, plenty of people have heard a bootleg of the listening party, and plenty of people have already shat on it. To each their own. I thoroughly enjoy it.
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So is enough out about these guys that you're allowed to comment now, or are you still mum?
If they know, they haven't told all of us. If there's a loop, most staff is out of it.
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
I just can't do it, those vocals...
10:53 AM on 02/01/13
ImOnFire54321
@jackgazdik
User Info.
Is this just Brand New trolling everyone? It kind of sounds like Jesse Lacey doing an impression of that guy from The Matches at times.
10:55 AM on 02/01/13
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.
Exactly.
10:57 AM on 02/01/13
dominycking
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this is fucking amazing so far. loving the album. can't wait to see it live

hope they post the lyrics.
11:00 AM on 02/01/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
say what you will about the music, they have you all checking it out and talking...
11:01 AM on 02/01/13
ffadam
Heaven Sent
User Info.
It's already been established that it isn't Brand New. I think that this is really interesting musically. 'Metal Bones' is really cool but I think that even some people that were avidly following the whole campaign will be disappointed that it's not as erratic musically and vocally as 'Piano Wire' and 'Baby Shakes' gave off. My only gripe is that the two instrumentals immediately following the second track break any flow that the album could've had and they seem awkwardly placed and don't really fit.
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Not my thing, but I do love the marketing they did for it. Bravo.
qwerty22
we're pieces on the board
User Info.
This might become another drawn out thread, but at least it will put an end to the hostility.
11:02 AM on 02/01/13
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
Is this just Brand New trolling everyone? It kind of sounds like Jesse Lacey doing an impression of that guy from The Matches at times.
Am I the only person on this site that has listened to ROBBERS? The vocalist is obviously Andrew Accardi... need proof? http://robbersmusic.bandcamp.com/alb...ous-dark-myths . I'm assuming Brian Lane and Vincent Accardi play instruments on this but IMO Shone is basically just another outlet for Andrew with much better promotion.
11:02 AM on 02/01/13
funangela
User Info.
Just hearing the first two singles I dropped $80 on the vinyl package. I fell in love instantly. I love the dark tone. I love the mystery and dirty content of the songs. It's super sexy. My love is quickly becoming obsession.
11:03 AM on 02/01/13
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
you know what, I'm going to do an experiment and see how far I can make it into this album without wanting to cry. already guaranteed I can't sit through Baby Shakes.
11:07 AM on 02/01/13
vaguestcargo
When I disappear...
User Info.
If they know, they haven't told all of us. If there's a loop, most staff is out of it.
The hush-hush-ness of the whole thing is probably the most fascinating to me. I've been pretty annoyed that the video/letters part of the viral campaign had nothing to do with each other, and listening to the lyrics finally it seems neither have anything to do with the music, but the fact that the whole thing has been kept HELLA under wraps the entire time is really intriguing. And there was a tweet a while back where Jason said he "knew" what SHONE was....
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests