No Avatar Selected
Kansas City, MO
Male
Was probably on one of the biggies in terms of the reality shows:

-A&E
-History
-TLC
-Spike (fake reality)

This was probably around 2008-9 or so, can't really remember. But the premise was basically a contractor went around to various businesses in New York, probably other cities, and renovated them. This was before the Bar Rescue, Restaurant Impossible, Kitchen Nightmares (US) were really popular. One of the stand out episodes was when the guy went to a firehouse and redid most of the living quarters.

Anyone have any clue what I'm talking about?
12:46 PM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
shwaz499
go to reddit and post to the subreddit called TOMT (tip of my tongue)... you will have it solved within minutes.
12:54 PM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
No Avatar Selected
Kansas City, MO
Male
go to reddit and post to the subreddit called TOMT (tip of my tongue)... you will have it solved within minutes.
Thanks, doing that now.
02:48 PM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
JamieTheSonger
05 Fuck Em
not nyc
Genderqueer - 19 Years Old

never knew about this. cool, thanks.
10:16 PM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
Durehanyrar
No Avatar Selected
tcsujgdu
Male
As a car or truck is pledged as collateral for a car title loan, there is a chance that it'll be repossessed. A borrower must strongly be aware of the truth that when they struggles to repay your finance, the lender contains the to certainly take having their vehicle. There are a couple of requirements which car title loans you need to submit before your loan may be approved. The condition of the vehicle is very important so you can get that loan. Also called title loans, car title loans are loans in which a vehicle owner borrows funds on their car's title. They may turn to banks, mortgages or credit cards. These secured debts are much less expensive costly since they utilize equity developed in valuable property to offer as a guarantee that the money is going to be paid. Perhaps a critical bill just occurred and you're somewhat short on money this month to cover it. While there are plenty of predatory lenders out there, some are honest and good to cope with. The average loan period ranges from 15 days to 3 months. Financial emergencies surface once in a while that you desire a quick short-term loan that will help you more than a tough period. Due to this, payday cash advances have received lots of negative press mainly because it involves legally lending small amounts of money at interest rates as huge as 1000% a year. Car title loans are good for responsible people who need quick money. It's true that you'll lose your car title loan online car if you don't repay the credit. You'll have to show evidence of income by giving a paycheck stub and private references, proof of residency such as a mortgage or electricity bill, and proof identification to show you are individual preference say you might be. It is recommended to borrow what you need as a way to meet the expenditure. Most firms will require that this vehicle to be had as collateral be no more than a decade old and worth at the very least $2,500. This type of loan gives you usage of instant cash, and as long as you're making your repayments punctually, you are able to do it again whenever necessary. Beware of companies that keep your car or truck or impound it until repayment is done. Car title loans are prepared for subprime borrowers with a bad credit score. Some, financial organizations may extend your loan term up to 8 consecutive times. Once application may be submitted, you should expect quick online approval also. Car title loans less difficult like payday advances in that they are small emergency loans. However, if you fail to cover back the borrowed funds amount on the auto title loans end from the scheduled time, you may sign up for extending the borrowed funds term. And without having it readily available, you might need to borrow it. With a auto title loan, lenders assess the value of your motor vehicle, to find out how much criminal background is capable of borrow. The period can be as short as thirty days or providing two years. However, subprime lending companies that offer car title loans can help consumers with bad scores, especially in times of emergencies. These are the loans that may be used up by low credit score people also. I started making repayments reasonably easily but as I sat down to exercise the money I had to I realized that I was paying back much more money than I had borrowed, almost three times the maximum amount of in reality. Related Articles Select Life-like Tips and advice About car title loans Real-World car title loans Professional guidance . Relating to People Topic Down into Practices Using car title loans Searching for Attractive Techniques To get car title loans Intending on Hugh Innovations Intended for car title loans

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos