Username
Password
Fall Out Boy News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 139.
03:45 PM on 02/05/13
Spencer Control
Yeah I still burn from time to time
User Info.
My appreciation for the new song is increasing considerably from my initial reaction. I am getting really pumped for this album.
03:55 PM on 02/05/13
movingxpictures
Is it a dream keeping you awake?
User Info.
Hey, I submitted this. No credit, though = lame.
04:00 PM on 02/05/13
SteveD
It won't snow where she is going.
User Info.
I like the new single but I'm not stoked on the rest of the album sounding similar.
04:05 PM on 02/05/13
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
User Info.
I checked absolutefalloutboy.net to see if it led to some secret stuff. Sadly, it didn't.
04:13 PM on 02/05/13
ChrisCanberg
User Info.
More importantly, why would anybody want them to make another FUCT?
This.
04:15 PM on 02/05/13
ChrisCanberg
User Info.
Am I the only one who thoroughly enjoys the new song? Its such a head bobber.
Not at all. I love it. Probably one of my favorite Fall Out Boy singles.

Also the "I'm on fire" part gave me a semi.
04:20 PM on 02/05/13
Intotheunkn0wn
User Info.
i'd say the most important question is why the FUCT did Andy cut his hair?
04:27 PM on 02/05/13
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is the way to return from a hiatus. Announce a new record, tour and do a couple interviews/appearances. Probably the route Blink 182 wish they took (although circumstances were a little different with Travis plane crash).
04:34 PM on 02/05/13
aboutmeaboutyou
User Info.
The same reason people will never accept anything less than Enema from Blink, Deja from Brand New, Dookie from Green Day, etc, etc.
exactly. i think for the most part people who are musicians understand and wont make dumb comments. the average listener are the people who complain they want another FUCT
04:50 PM on 02/05/13
jjm1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Seems to kinda vindicate Beau, that girl on twitter, pupfresh, and whoever else said they were back together for the past 5 months.

Love they way they did this though... Yeah so were back together, were gonna on a tour immediately and drop a new record for you guys in a month.
04:52 PM on 02/05/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Their new song is so catchy. I am ready for this new breed of songs. My favorite songs by them were always the ones when they were doing something different. I like their interpretation of 'rock n roll' as well. Its a very good mindset. I am sure their will be more guitar oriented songs but If they are as catchy and epic sounding as the single this album could have the potential to top folie. But no matter what they release I will always have a soft spot for "What A Catch (Donnie)"
05:06 PM on 02/05/13
breesays
Lurker, mostly
User Info.
Whatever, I'm in
05:13 PM on 02/05/13
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
I have a weird feeling this won't be my favorite Fall Out Boy album, but just the fact that they are back and I get to see them live makes me super happy. I haven't been to a Fall Out Boy show since back before they put out From Under the Corktree, so getting to see them in June is going to be AWESOME.
05:18 PM on 02/05/13
down24
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't want Cork Tree 2, I just want them to be a rock band again. As excited as I was, after hearing the new single, I am all for them going back on hiatus.
05:23 PM on 02/05/13
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
Judging from what they're saying about it, and what the single sounds like, they're done with all the eclectic "fun and games" type sound (for lack of a better term) of Folie a Deux. Looks like this record is gonna be darker, more mature, and with Joe writing, probably better musically.

They're all in the best place they've ever been in musically. Patrick sounded incredible last night (judging from videos), The Damned Things proved Joe can write a solid guitar part, Andy's obviously a great drummer and he's stayed active throughout the hiatus.

This really could be their best album yet.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums