AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 181
02:14 PM on 02/11/13
ChaseTx
Why? They're just like you. I don't even visit that site but it's annoying that anyone here thinks they're better because this is where they share their opinions.
For one, it's not a music site. These aren't people who've invested themselves into expanding out their taste. They're people who are more concerned with rumors about the artists' personal lives than the music, and who probably listen exclusively to Top 40 radio. I would not give them any more weight than Yahoo or YouTube commenters.
02:15 PM on 02/11/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
For one, it's not a music site. These aren't people who've invested themselves into expanding out their taste. They're people who are more concerned with rumors about the artists' personal lives than the music, and who probably listen exclusively to Top 40 radio. I would not give them any more weight than Yahoo or YouTube commenters.
This whole comment is so wrong and misinformed
02:15 PM on 02/11/13
Star Slight
Mods: Delete
User Info.
Song is great, Who is Ryan and Q continue to be horrible, horrible posters who have horrible, horrible opinions on things
02:18 PM on 02/11/13
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
They are people giving pointless opinions on they internet. We (AP posters) are people giving pointless opinions on the internet. In the grand scheme of things none of us matter. So, I don't see why you're on a high horse.

If you haven't noticed this site has it's bitchy moments as well.
02:18 PM on 02/11/13
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Song is great, Who is Ryan and Q continue to be horrible, horrible posters who have horrible, horrible opinions on things
Back at ya.
02:23 PM on 02/11/13
Star Slight
Mods: Delete
User Info.
I just love posting oh no they didn't as "actual opinions" or something and then comparing it to perez hilton in order to defend it. it's a glorified livejournal site
02:23 PM on 02/11/13
ChaseTx
They are people giving pointless opinions on they internet. We (AP posters) are people giving pointless opinions on the internet. In the grand scheme of things none of us matter. So, I don't see why you're on a high horse.

If you haven't noticed this site has it's bitchy moments as well.
It does, and those moments rarely involve anyone whose opinion holds any weight in my eyes.
02:26 PM on 02/11/13
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
It does, and those moments rarely involve anyone whose opinion holds any weight in my eyes.
That's why you and I will never see eye to eye on this issue. I don't really care for anyone's opinion. It's all bullshit to me.
02:28 PM on 02/11/13
ChaseTx
That's why you and I will never see eye to eye on this issue. I don't really care for anyone's opinion. It's all bullshit to me.
I mean, it doesn't really affect the way I feel about anythign, but I can recognize good taste in others. It's a good way to get turned onto new things.
02:30 PM on 02/11/13
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Honesty hour: This isn't even about JT anymore. Yeah I don't like him and I don't think his new shit is that great, whatever. It's about the fact that it has become a crime to not like him. Even the most basic of criticism get blown way out proportion. Ryan said the song was bland and even gave reasons why he felt that way and people were acting as if he called their mom a bitch.
02:33 PM on 02/11/13
jimmyiscool
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I recognize that this song is inherently good and well crafted, but I loved FSLS for his desire to make a pop album that was lightyears ahead of everyone else. Here he's trying to recapture what has already been and give old sounds primacy here, which is something I do not tend to enjoy in my music.
02:34 PM on 02/11/13
ChaseTx
I think it's more the persistence, the taking every opportunity to say his music sucks. There were several other people in the thread who didn't like the song, but they didn't keep on about it until someone argued with them.
02:36 PM on 02/11/13
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
I think it's more the persistence, the taking every opportunity to say his music sucks. There were several other people in the thread who didn't like the song, but they didn't keep on about it until someone argued with them.
Ryan didn't either. People start with him after his first comment in every thread.
02:39 PM on 02/11/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
I recognize that this song is inherently good and well crafted, but I loved FSLS for his desire to make a pop album that was lightyears ahead of everyone else. Here he's trying to recapture what has already been and give old sounds primacy here, which is something I do not tend to enjoy in my music.

DING DING DING
04:04 PM on 02/11/13
Ryan Dennehy
Ryan didn't either. People start with him after his first comment in every thread.
because his first post in every thread is some stupid gif or just being really obnoxious

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos