Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 24 of 24
12:27 PM on 02/14/13
Spencer Control
you'll grow your soul away
User Info.
I still find the 18k-comment response interesting, although I'm unfortunately too busy to be wrapped up in what looked like an interesting viral campaign. I'll eventually give Heat Thing a listen, although I only have average expectations.
12:49 PM on 02/14/13
BrennaEhrlich
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Actually, I have played Clue :) It's complicated and weird and involves lots of pieces.

Brenna
03:03 PM on 02/14/13
thedairyfairy
User Info.
07:09 PM on 02/14/13
Kapa73
User Info.
They're better at drawing attention to their band than they are at writing music. My take on it. Can't get into the vocals or the concept at all.
04:11 PM on 02/15/13
Feenucks
Majority Bones
User Info.
I really hope they continue with this project, it's fun and the story, whilst ambitious, is intriguing and I think there is more to be told.

More songs in the vein of Piano Wire, Bestial and Kin are welcome with me :)

Agreed. Those are definitely the best songs on the album. I can't stop listening to Kin!
07:24 PM on 02/15/13
vaguestcargo
When I disappear...
User Info.

Well played, well played.
If pulling quotes off music forums is the future of journalism then I think the whole thing deserves to burn. Lazy nonsense.
08:34 PM on 02/15/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
If pulling quotes off music forums is the future of journalism then I think the whole thing deserves to burn. Lazy nonsense.

Compared to interviewing people on the streets and outing quotes in? What's the difference?
09:43 PM on 02/15/13
vaguestcargo
When I disappear...
User Info.
Compared to interviewing people on the streets and outing quotes in? What's the difference?
The difference is being asked a question that you get to respond to.

I know that picking and choosing what part of quotes you use doesn't depend on either, but if I would have been asked how I feel about the campaign my response wouldn't have been what I was quoted as saying, since it was a slightly different point I was making.

Not losing sleep over it.
10:35 PM on 02/15/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
The difference is being asked a question that you get to respond to.

I know that picking and choosing what part of quotes you use doesn't depend on either, but if I would have been asked how I feel about the campaign my response wouldn't have been what I was quoted as saying, since it was a slightly different point I was making.

Not losing sleep over it.

Ahhhh .. interesting point.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests