AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

The Maccabees On Letterman

Posted by - 07:05 AM on 02/16/13
Watch The Maccabees' network television debut on The Late Show with David Letterman in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
07:05 AM on 02/16/13
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
09:08 AM on 02/16/13
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
Great performance, although I didn't enjoy that Orlando sang the chorus through that effect-driven mic.
09:21 AM on 02/16/13
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
Great performance, although I didn't enjoy that Orlando sang the chorus through that effect-driven mic.
Yeah he always does, sounds great in the room and I actually like it, becomes another layer.
03:21 PM on 02/16/13
disconinja2008
User Info.
This song is so sweet...could have used more dry signal from that mic though.
04:15 PM on 02/16/13
Geology Rocks!
Why are you so afraid?
User Info.
Great Performance. David Letterman seemed to really like it too, more than the crowd maybe
01:04 AM on 02/17/13
Reece Wagner
Registered Member
User Info.
I don't get these guys. It's not bad per se, and I liked the drumming, but it really fails to grab my attention as memorable.
05:04 AM on 02/17/13
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
I don't get these guys. It's not bad per se, and I liked the drumming, but it really fails to grab my attention as memorable.
We know, anytime you post in a thread about them you say that.
08:31 AM on 02/17/13
secretsforabuck
User Info.
badass performance, given to the wild is a great LP
12:06 PM on 02/17/13
Reece Wagner
Registered Member
User Info.
We know, anytime you post in a thread about them you say that.
haha great to know my insights are appreciated. what do you like about this band? was the question my statement inferred.
12:17 PM on 02/17/13
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
haha great to know my insights are appreciated. what do you like about this band? was the question my statement inferred.
Again, we've spoken about this before. I even gave you a few songs to check out from their discography and you just didn't get on with them. So they just aren't for you. Beating a dead horse if I go over it again in an attempt to justify why I like them, which also seems silly anyways. They're my favourite band, that's all there is to it and you don't "get them", which is fine. Not a lot else to be said or done after the amount of times you've said what you have.
05:08 PM on 02/17/13
Reece Wagner
Registered Member
User Info.
I wasn't ever just asking you, you know that right? Other people may have opinions that could strike a different chord, since this band is the kind of music I normally shouuuuld like... anyhow, I'll sod off, thanks!
05:28 PM on 02/17/13
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
I wasn't ever just asking you, you know that right? Other people may have opinions that could strike a different chord, since this band is the kind of music I normally shouuuuld like... anyhow, I'll sod off, thanks!
You quoted only me with your "inferred question" so yes, I assumed you were asking just me. But again, why are you still trying so hard to like them by getting other people's opinions on them? If your opinion is not a favourable one after all this time, then maybe they just aren't for you? And that's fine. I'm not trying to sound snappy in the slightest...I'm just pointing out how frequently you have said this type of thing before in topics/threads about this band in the past and if after all this time you still feel the same and nothing is grabbing you, then guess that's it and you don't have to keep pointing it out or trying to like them so much...but if you want to make out that I am by insinuating that I want you to "sod off", fair enough.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos