Username
Password
The Starting Line News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Starting Line
Inside AP.net

The Starting Line Tour Update

Posted by: Anton Djamoos (03/18/08)
Steve, tour manager for The Starting Line, has written a tour update for you all to read. Check it out below.
Tour UpdateWhat's up guys..

This is Steve with The Starting Line, their Tour Manager.. Check out me, writing a tour update.. No one probably cares, so tune out now if that's the case..

Anyway, I have been working for The Starting Line for about 6 years now, since the Reel Big Fish tour if any of you where out for that.. Since then I have been traveling the country / world with some of my best friends, not bad for a day job.. It's been an awesome ride and I am going to miss it..

But it's not over yet.. Today is day 1 of our tour with Bayside, Four Year Strong and Steel Train and I have to say that so far we are off to a descent start.. Despite issues with some of our gear, that has been sitting in storage for a couple months, everything is going pretty well.. I personally am excited to see us getting rid of a crap load of merch that we had sitting in our storage unit.. I don't know if you heard but for $20 you can get a new t-shirt along with one of our old out of print t-shirts.. Not a bad deal, I am looking forward to grabbing some of the vintage designs myself..

During sound check today I heard the band play Almost There Going Nowhere from Say It Like You Mean It, pretty amazing.. Like I said I have been with them for 6 years and have never heard that song live.. So, If you make it out to a show you may get to hear that song, as well as maybe Greg's Last Day or This Ride, maybe I'm Real?? Amongst many others from SILYMI, BOATS and Direction that they have not been playing live..

Well, I'm out.. If you make it out to a show on this run I'll see you there, you won't know who I am, but I am watching you.. I have been for the last 6 years..

Be good,
Steve

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 54.
08:10 PM on 03/18/08
emo_boo
User Info.
aw, i would have loved to hear I'm real, or greg's last day.
08:12 PM on 03/18/08
GreenJellyBean
i'm a girl.
User Info.
i can and can't wait for this show. i'd like to see them play cheek to cheek.
08:12 PM on 03/18/08
pshh
stop trying so hard
User Info.
i would fucking love this ride as well as cheek to cheek.
08:15 PM on 03/18/08
Greg
User Info.
say it like you mean it he said with a tone of hurt
08:17 PM on 03/18/08
VinceHotline
Hotline / Vince
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
im so glad i can say ive toured with this band.
08:23 PM on 03/18/08
AbeLurkin
this site lowered my GPA
User Info.
theyre coming to Plymouth State University (NH) in May w/ Reel Big Fish. I'm hoping for some old stuff.
08:30 PM on 03/18/08
garlicgirl1210
True Punk Fan?
User Info.
i am excited about this show now. i still am beyond stoked to see steel train live, but it'll make seeing the starting line that much more special. kind of sad too i suppose, but it'll be fun.
08:34 PM on 03/18/08
xholdingout
This Is Forever
User Info.
i know who you are. ha im a lurk
08:40 PM on 03/18/08
chcougar1
User Info.
So many songs I would want them to play, but I think I will be happy with whatever they play as long as its at least 15 songs and a good mix of all the albums!:)
08:40 PM on 03/18/08
punkrockness
I need light in the dark...
User Info.
I'm so happy that they will be playing songs that they don't normally play! I'm hoping for This Ride, Playing Favorites, and Almost There Going Nowhere. Ahhh I can't wait!
08:43 PM on 03/18/08
xdrummerxdudex
i am a legend
User Info.
i saw them do both i'm real and greg's last day when they did the headlining tour with copeland, cartel and gatsby. good times
WFUJerseyJon
Murderer's Row '09
User Info.
i really really really hate this tour isn't coming through north carolina. it's bull shit. seeing greg's last day would be awesome.
summerlove
gonna hang the sun above your bed
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I still can't believe that this tour might be the last time I ever see them live.

April 6th, Las Vegas... can't wait!
08:45 PM on 03/18/08
singlexsorrow
In all this chaos we found safety..
User Info.
darn I need to see them live! ahhhhhh!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives