Password

03:04 PM on 02/28/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
I don't bother
Ontario
Male - 23 Years Old
Decent enough thread idea.

I'm really into dual vocal type stuff like early Taking Back Sunday, early Four Year Strong, Mayday Parade etc. so any recommendations based on that would be awesome.
Set Your Goals is the only other band I can think of right now that's big on harmonizing two lead vocalists. Check em out if you havn't already.

Can anyone recommend me a good hard rock/metalcore band like He Is Legend or Every Time I Die, maybe with that southern vibe.
11:31 AM on 03/01/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
I don't bother
Ontario
Male - 23 Years Old
Too Tall Grizzly
Poison The Well's last full lenghts
Memphis May Fire's first EP/first full lenght
A Static Lullaby (Rattlesnake album)
Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster's first full lenghts
From the first 10 seconds I could tell me and Too Tall Grizzly were destined for love. Kinda on the fence with Memphis May Fire, the vocals kinda bug me but the riffs are dirty so I'll give them a fair chance. Wasn't aware Static Lullaby was capable of this, Rattlesnake is awesome. Already love everything PTW has done, and Maylenes 2 is one of my favorites. It took a while but I learned to love III as well.
Maylene, Fight Paris, The Showdown, A Girl A Gun A Ghost, Twelve Gauge Valentine
Already love Fight Paris to death and was never that big on Tweleve Gauge. Showdown isn't bad but not quite my cup of tea for the same reasons I'm not into Maylenes latest. A Girl A Gun A Ghost is pretty sick though, definitely getting their album, thanks a lot for that dude!

I'm surprised you guys didn't suggest The Holly Springs Disaster, if you don't know them go listen to them right fucking now! Thanks for the replies guys.
Also these are dudes from my hometown and fit in with said genre, you should check'em https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOyOBuOyDLg
03:14 PM on 03/01/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
I don't bother
Ontario
Male - 23 Years Old
im looking for more hardcore stuff like comeback kid, the ghost inside, close your eyes etc
Check out For the Fallen Dreams first album it's very similar to TGI. This Is Hell, Cancer Bats and Title Fight might be up your alley if you havn't given them a try.
04:11 PM on 03/01/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
I don't bother
Ontario
Male - 23 Years Old
The Hotness, Dead And Divine come to mind, obviously The Chariot has that vibe sometimes.
I've tried multiple times to get into Dead and Divine, cant do it Already way into The Chariot, Long Live is one of my favorite albums ever. I checked out The Hotness was decent I was just not a fan of the vocal style. Thanks for the recs man!
11:01 PM on 03/02/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
I don't bother
Ontario
Male - 23 Years Old
Please recommend me anything with spoken word type vocals over ambient/post-rock/hardcore music. Like some of Old Gray/La Dispute/CityCop/Hotel Books/mewithoutYou
Listener
02:23 AM on 04/10/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
I don't bother
Ontario
Male - 23 Years Old
Break Even, you might dig Polar Bear Club too

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives