JimmyIymmiJ
Go on, give up, you'll never win...
User Info.
It's available on iTunes now.
10:43 PM on 03/04/13
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.
I really love this. Fantastic melody, and I love the end.
01:39 AM on 03/05/13
Geology Rocks!
Why are you so afraid?
User Info.
03:39 AM on 03/05/13
tom_q
User Info.
Haven't been able to get through a full album of his since love, Ire & Song. The last full length was godawful.
Exactly how I feel, a lot of it just sounds so corny.
04:31 AM on 03/05/13
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm tired of reading complaints from people in each and every thread. Musicians write songs they want to sing and play. If you like them that's great. If you don't, then move on and listen to something different and stop expecting every band to write every song to suit your tastes.

As for the song, I really like it. Can't wait for the album, deluxe version..
05:20 AM on 03/05/13
xeightoh3xx
Solidkleenex
User Info.
I'm tired of reading complaints from people in each and every thread. Musicians write songs they want to sing and play. If you like them that's great. If you don't, then move on and listen to something different and stop expecting every band to write every song to suit your tastes.

As for the song, I really like it. Can't wait for the album, deluxe version..
Exactly. OMG NO PROGRESSION AHHHH. Who cares if it sounds exactly the same? TSSF For example. People generally like the last one, but the new one sounds the same so it's just filled with people shitting on it saying it sucks because they expect more progression. The Man Overboard thread too, "I hope they show some progression on this one". I don't really understand that? If it's good it's good, why change it? Do they owe you something?
05:31 AM on 03/05/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
The funniest thing about Frank Turner is I either hear people bitching about him sounding the same or about him changing too much. I think he's progressed nicely, there's definitely growth there but he also still sounds like Frank Turner.
05:38 AM on 03/05/13
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
Really enjoying this song, and very excited for the new release.
05:52 AM on 03/05/13
lgfuad82
Ender will save us all
User Info.
This is the first negativity outside of the British press that I have seen aimed at Frank Turner. Can't help feeling that some people aren't as happy for his success as every one else.

I have never been more happy for a musician to gain as much success and popularity as Frank.
He's worked hard enough for it.

I couldn't pick a favourite Frank Turner album - they all offer something (slightly) different and fit a given time/mood.
06:02 AM on 03/05/13
thirtyfourdays
Brandon
User Info.
song is incredible. finally got to listen to it this morning. well done mr. turner.
06:23 AM on 03/05/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Videos out too.
07:00 AM on 03/05/13
rbf737
User Info.
Wow I'm always nervous when an artist I love releases their first new single as it's usually "eh" but this is a great great song and also video. Very happy with this.

England Keep My Bones was quite good; don't know what people's gripe is. Factor in the 3 excellent bonus tracks and it was great.
07:30 AM on 03/05/13
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The funniest thing about Frank Turner is I either hear people bitching about him sounding the same or about him changing too much. I think he's progressed nicely, there's definitely growth there but he also still sounds like Frank Turner.
Exactly. Frank Turner still sounds like Frank Turner. He still writes songs with themes and tells stories. Acoustic, with a the band, high eneregy, slowing things down. It's what he does and he does it well. People wanting bands to reproduce their favourite album over and over makes no sense to me. That favourite album already exists, if that's the only one you like then just enjoy it. People do seem to be more critical as bands become more successful and instead of being excited for them they just try and pick them apart.
07:46 AM on 03/05/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
very good
08:14 AM on 03/05/13
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
I enjoy this song a lot. Really dig Frank Turner's stuff. Looking forward to the new album!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos