Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
11:11 AM on 03/05/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
woah what? forthcoming release? holy shit. even more stoked for MLB now, I play that all year long. and wow 2013.... shaping up to be my favorite year for music since like 10 years ago.
12:18 PM on 03/05/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
I hate to be a buzzkill, but they've talked of a new album for years now. I love Will Salazar's stuff, particularly since Lechuza (at least the songs that he wrote on Lechuza), but I'm going to take this with a grain of salt as much as I'd like to have faith a new album will happen. I'll continue to listen to Denver Harbor until then.

that Denver Harbor album is great. I hear you but this sounds like they legitimately have music in the can. and I think that game comes out today so at least they've definitively made new music finally. don't blame you though lol. been like 3 or 4 times they got hopes up before.
05:11 PM on 03/10/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Just bought the game and found this while trying to find something out about this song. I love it. FTX is one of my all time favorite bands so I am going crazy after seeing it on one of my favorite game franchises.

Getting this game tmrw, I heard blink in a YouTube vid as well, I always enjoy MLB's soundtracks but this is shaping up to be my fave. I'll probably end up keeping this game forever haha.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests