AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 42 of 42
10:50 PM on 03/16/13
JosephTown'send
User Info.
I still think this year's lineup has a great mixture of old (Silverstein, SOTY, TEN, Hawthorne Heights) and new bands.
I also think it's good there are a few veteran bands on the tour. There are some bands that I'm looking forward to, just not as many. I still think there are way too many chugga-chugg bands on the tour this year, though. haha
11:48 PM on 03/16/13
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
Surprised this thread hasn't turned into an ice nine kills hate thread.
More surprised the fake accounts haven't come out yet.
12:01 AM on 03/17/13
mikeyg003
@mikegiannotti95
User Info.
i guess i missed the whole jason and ice nine kills feud. can someone sum it up for me?
12:57 AM on 03/17/13
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
i guess i missed the whole jason and ice nine kills feud. can someone sum it up for me?
Jason said they sucked
Band got offended
Band made a Fuck Jason Tate shirt like a bunch of middle schoolers
12:57 AM on 03/17/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
So happy for No Bragging Rights! I wish they would play the Pomona show though.
05:59 AM on 03/17/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
I also think it's good there are a few veteran bands on the tour. There are some bands that I'm looking forward to, just not as many. I still think there are way too many chugga-chugg bands on the tour this year, though. haha
Compared to previous years there aren't nearly as many "chugga-chugg" bands on the tour, I counted 11. There are a few bands I do not know on the tour though. I hope you don't dismiss all metalcore, post-hardcore, hardcore etc bands as genericore either, as there are so great bands among the 'heavier' bands this year. E.g August Burns Red, While She Sleeps, Architects, Stick to your Guns.
01:13 PM on 03/17/13
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I think of this every time I see Ice Nine Kills haha I've never listened to them.

This might be even better.
01:18 PM on 03/17/13
kcpunk
Aaron - my username is dumb
User Info.
Mixtapes is a good addition. Unless they pull out a good 90s punk band on Monday, this will be the worst lineup since 2010. Not horrible, but not great in my opinion. Last year was the shit.
04:32 PM on 03/17/13
JosephTown'send
User Info.
Compared to previous years there aren't nearly as many "chugga-chugg" bands on the tour, I counted 11. There are a few bands I do not know on the tour though. I hope you don't dismiss all metalcore, post-hardcore, hardcore etc bands as genericore either, as there are so great bands among the 'heavier' bands this year. E.g August Burns Red, While She Sleeps, Architects, Stick to your Guns.
I'm sorry for coming off as someone who writes off the entire genre, that's not what I meant to imply. Stick To Your Guns, letlive., and The Chariot are highly anticipated for me and I would be interested in checking out Architects' set.
10:18 PM on 03/17/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
I'm sorry for coming off as someone who writes off the entire genre, that's not what I meant to imply. Stick To Your Guns, letlive., and The Chariot are highly anticipated for me and I would be interested in checking out Architects' set.
Those bands are all great choices, but if you have the time consider checking out No Bragging Rights out (if they're on your date).
11:31 AM on 03/18/13
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
This may be my favorite Warped Tour line up. And Iv'e gone the last 9 years.
01:55 PM on 03/18/13
JosephTown'send
User Info.
Those bands are all great choices, but if you have the time consider checking out No Bragging Rights out (if they're on your date).
They aren't playing my date, unfortunately. If they were, I'd try to see them. They're very solid.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos