Password

Album Review

Hundredth - Revolt EP Album Cover

Hundredth - Revolt EP

Reviewed by
Hundredth - Revolt EP
Record Label: Mediaskare
Release Date: March 19, 2013
Hundredth's new Revolt EP offically comes out on Tuesday 3/19/13 but if you pre-ordered it (like I did) you have more than likely recieveed it before then. When I first heard the first single that they released a few months back entitled "Ruin", I was absolutely stoked for this EP. "Ruin" has such awesome lyrics (I could quote the whole entire song as an example of how great they are) and has definetely progressed a good amount from their last record, Let Go.

The last album Let Go really set a high standard for them to reach on this EP, and I truly believe they have reached and exceeded this standard. Every song on Revolt is very, very good. The lyricism is fabulous (as is always the case on Hundredth records), the production is top notch and this record definitely can't be listened to just once. I love it.

The song that stands out to me most has to be "Free Mind / Open Spirit". "Our minds now free, spirits open, to embrace humanity".

I absolutely love the messages that this album/band is constantly trying to get across to humanity. I would totally recommend this EP to anyone. It is amazing.

Recommended If You LikeThe Ghost Inside, Close Your Eyes, Such Gold, Title Fight

https://www.facebook.com/HUNDREDTH
This review is a user submitted review from HeadUpKid. You can see all of HeadUpKid's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 3 of 3
10:49 AM on 03/26/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
I love the progression they made. Free Mind/Open Spirit is definitely my favorite song song off of the ep.
02:15 PM on 04/18/13
xre
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
such gold, title fight? Have you ever listened to these bands? They have virtually nothing in common with Hundredth.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos