Username
Password
Album Info. News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 24 of 24.
05:10 PM on 03/22/13
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Cannot wait. Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't seem as though this band has gotten credit for being consistently awesome.
i consider Josh Homme to be one of the great innovators of rock and roll history, and I feel confident he will be remembered by time as such. there is nothing in the world that sounds quite like Queens and yet he just keeps pushing and pushing the sounds out, and it's only getting more and more original album to album. the fact that it's all so damn catchy is insane to me, how this guy can take these sounds and riffs seemingly from outer space and make pop songs out of them.

plus with all the turmoil and insanity he's been going through past couple years, I could see this album really being his defining work. i mean, who knows. all i've heard are those 2 second clips, but to me it seems like the guy really poured himself into this record.
07:18 PM on 03/22/13
PandaBear!
\m/ (-.-) \m/
User Info.
im not hearing any clips.........IM NOT HEARING ANY CLIPS!!!!!!!!
08:34 PM on 03/22/13
WhitefalconTLE
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
finally!!!!!
11:18 PM on 03/22/13
3 ninjas
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
some dude just said nick was the rock n roll hahahaha!!! thats hilarious.. Homme is, was, and will always be QOTSA.
12:44 AM on 03/23/13
thenewline
memories from ashes
User Info.
Sounds more interesting than the last two albums. Personally think Josh lost it when Nick left, Nick was the rock to his Roll.

I think he was more so the fist to his wives face?
03:00 AM on 03/23/13
conjurefuse
here from the wild dream come true
User Info.
Sounds more interesting than the last two albums. Personally think Josh lost it when Nick left, Nick was the rock to his Roll.
Whaaat? Their last album was the most interesting thing they've ever done, and I wouldn't be surprised if this one continued in that vein. Olivieri is great, but he's most certainly not the talent.
12:38 PM on 03/23/13
NeonChrist
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think he was more so the fist to his wives face?
I don't care about him bashing his wife or whatever dude. You can't deny he was the balls to Queens music, without him Josh just went around peddling a Lite version of his band.
12:50 PM on 03/23/13
conjurefuse
here from the wild dream come true
User Info.
I don't care about him bashing his wife or whatever dude. You can't deny he was the balls to Queens music, without him Josh just went around peddling a Lite version of his band.
It's called maturing as a songwriter.
09:43 PM on 03/24/13
NeonChrist
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's called maturing as a songwriter.
No it's called losing what your band really was in the first place.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS