Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 13
Displaying posts 180 - 195 of 470.
04:26 PM on 03/24/13
moneymaker.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
not sure if this was asked, but any plans for a summer tour?
04:27 PM on 03/24/13
beckystrz
User Info.
Is your set list in the UK going to be pretty much the same as the one in the US? I'm from Jersey but I'll be at the Kingston, UK show in May...
TheBDanAbstract
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
22 songs? I might have to make the 4 hours drive to Douglasville...

What bands are you guys interested in realistically touring with in the future?
yeahadam
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
excited to play in Millville pa? ill be there also I have the vagina reaper tattoo I just had to get it done priceless the reactions
04:28 PM on 03/24/13
MattSmithSF
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What's your favorite beer, and misfits song?
Attitude, fav beer (right now) terrapin hop karma
DanTrappSF
User Info.
Is your set list in the UK going to be pretty much the same as the one in the US? I'm from Jersey but I'll be at the Kingston, UK show in May...
hard to say for sure but will probably be similar.
BuddyNielsenSF
Buddy / Senses Fail
User Info.
Hey buddy, my name is Jeremy, and I'm from western NC. I've listened to Senses Fail since I was 14, which was ten years a go. EVERY time you write a new album, it's ALWAYS been a mirror image of where I'm at mentally and spiritually in my own life.. You have NO idea how much your lyrics and music have influenced my life! There's no doubt in my mind I would not be who I am today without y'alls influence. It seems like the past two releases kind of show that you've reached a point in your own life where you seem to be at peace more so than in the other albums. So I was just curious as to where you drew inspiration from when you were writing the lyrics for this album, and I also wanted to know if there are any plans to release your covers EP for purchase, cause I'm DYING to hear those songs ASAP! Looking forward to seeing you at Cat's Cradle in a couple of weeks... Much love, and THANK YOU!
Thanks Jeremy, look forward to seeing you at the show. You are correct in assuming that I have come to terms and am at peace with myself. The inspiration that I drew from for this record was, wanting other people to feel the same way as I do. I wanted to share a message of positivity.
04:29 PM on 03/24/13
chriswayne13
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
on a more serious note, Buddy, what is the story behind the priest and the matador and who exactly is William Tell?
BuddyNielsenSF
Buddy / Senses Fail
User Info.
have any plans playing in MEXICO!? it would be so freakin awesome!
Working on that right now!
bathtubshitter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Buddy, Ive noticed over the years you wearing a lot of band shirts of bands I'm also a fan of myself (great call on the bane album as well). Are you into any of these newer hardcore bands? Ive been jamming Renacer and the new Incendiary album, its been a good week.
kotula53
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Can somebody please elaborate on this line, it has always bugged me. "None of this will matter if I don't give up folding my cards".
BuddyNielsenSF
Buddy / Senses Fail
User Info.
Why are you guys not making catchy chorus anymore?
To bum you out.
ScorchOurBodies
Dead Inside
User Info.
on a more serious note, Buddy, what is the story behind the priest and the matador and who exactly is William Tell?
William Tell is part of a folk legend.
04:30 PM on 03/24/13
BuddyNielsenSF
Buddy / Senses Fail
User Info.
I was playing along to "To All The Crowded Rooms" last night, when I started putting it in to the frame of other songs, and realized it had a completely different meaning. What was the intended message of that song? I once assumed it was about acceptance but suddenly I'm seeing it as a song about finding security in medication.
It was about how the crowd and playing live helped me deal with my issues.
04:30 PM on 03/24/13
oby100
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just wanted to say that I really respect the risk you guys took making such a big change in your sound on Renacer. Most established bands just stick to the same old sound album after album, but you guys are doing a great job in keeping your sound fresh and staying relevant. Oh, and you guys were amazing at when I saw you live at the Comcast Center

Keep up the good work
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums