Username
Password

Comments: Page 21
Displaying posts 300 - 315 of 470
04:55 PM on 03/24/13
sethgammon18
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Would you guys ever play lost and found live?
04:55 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
Please tell me you guys plan on sticking around for a while. After the world lost Armor For Sleep, Thursday, Under0ath, Thrice, and now MCR, I'm left with you guys, Every Time I Die, and Norma Jean. And the endless shit-tier bands that keep popping up.

Also, press Life Is Not A Waiting Room and you can have approximately all of my money.
we'll do this for as long as people still care and want to hear/see us. we all love playing and the other half of the equation is the fans. keep coming and listening and we'll do the same.
04:56 PM on 03/24/13
Priestnmatador
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
1. What are Heath and Garrett up to?
2. Your Christmas sweater is fucking awesome. You guys should make another one that isn't seasonal so I'm not walking around with a Christmas sweater in April
04:56 PM on 03/24/13
galati eat this
User Info.
I have yet to be disappointed by an album you have put out.
Each one is a progression from the last( & I'm not referencing heavy-ness)
When I heard the singles off the album, I loved them.
But didn't think it could surpass my love for "The Fire".
I listened to the album once & still said. "It's not The Fire"

2nd Time around, Just kinda worked it's way in.
& in the last 3-4 days I've listened to the album 5-6 Times a day while at work.
I print band merch for a living, & just blasted it in my shop over & over.
Can't get enough of it, & stoked to see you guys in Chicago again.

& an old friend of mine just gave me a box of old hoodies(that she stole from me)
All old designs from Taste of Chaos & Couch tour & all that fun shit.

Keep killing it.
04:57 PM on 03/24/13
jackis0nfire
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
dan, i know you love food, so im telling you to visit honest burger (brixton or soho) when you visit london in may. you won't regret it!
BuddyNielsenSF
Buddy / Senses Fail
User Info.
Love the new album, I've been listening to the YouTube stream nonstop. there's not a second that I don't love. Can't wait for my preorder and the concert in Detroit.

I was wondering, you had posted on Facebook about having someone come in to do guest vocals, what ever happened there, and what song were they going to be on? Just curious.

We wanted to have guest vocals but we sort of ran out of time. Hopefully on the next one.

I saw the contest you guys were doing for PETA, Dont Buy--Adopt

Have you guys ever thought of going vegetarian?

I actually have and one day I might.

Buddy, I had friend named Ethan who died when I was young and I just want to say that listening to Steven for the first time was the closest thing I have ever had to a religious experience. Thanks a lot man.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Thanks for listening.
TheBestCowboy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
1. What are Heath and Garrett up to?
2. Your Christmas sweater is fucking awesome. You guys should make another one that isn't seasonal so I'm not walking around with a Christmas sweater in April
Heath is an electrician, Garrett is in college. This stuff is common knowledge, bro.
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
I was wondering if you guys still had some obligations to drive thru because I remember seeing the logo on the back of "The Fire".
04:58 PM on 03/24/13
DanTrappSF
User Info.
dan, i know you love food, so im telling you to visit honest burger (brixton or soho) when you visit london in may. you won't regret it!
love a good burger. i will definitely do my best to check it out. thanks for the recommendation!
04:59 PM on 03/24/13
Pally
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How do you manage to remain so consistent at making every song worthy of attention?

There's not one song you've ever released that I found bad...
are you just very selective? Will we ever get an unreleased mix album?

See you may 10th!
04:59 PM on 03/24/13
ajserna
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Heath is an electrician, Garrett is in college. This stuff is common knowledge, bro.
Last time I heard, Garrett is working at a bank, as well.
05:00 PM on 03/24/13
Johnbullock
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How much do you charge to play at my house?
05:01 PM on 03/24/13
BuddyNielsenSF
Buddy / Senses Fail
User Info.
guys, promise me next time you play warped, please don't play inside the amphitheater. sound sucks in there

Yes please. I don't like playing in there either.

did your Spanish improve while writing this album? and who taught you the Spanish?

I think it it improved a little. I took spanish through out middle and high school.

Are there any songs that you guys are tired of playing but feel like you have to because it's a fan favorite?

Buried A Lie. I would really like to retire Buried A Lie. Can we do that?

Not sure if anyone has asked or mentioned this but I'll ask anyways;

About your fans, I have noticed on FB that you have kind of taken the time to polish what type of people follow you, you know? Like, you stick to your views and put them out there for your fans to know what you and the band are made of, not caring when someone says "I'm going to unlike you guys" why is this?

Yeah I am not really worried about pleasing everyone because it is impossible. All you can really worry about his yourself and the people you love.

What was the daily schedule like when you guys recorded Renacer?

Wake up around 8:30. Hang out for a little head to the studio around Noon and work there until 11:30pm.

Would it be at all possible to hear lady in a blue dress on the Houston date? If not I completely understand considering its definitely a deep cut, but regardless I've followed the band for 10+ years and ya'll have helped me through a lot of tough years so thank you and keep making the music you love to make.

Yes there is a good chance of that.

Hey! I don't have a question but I'd just like to say I am really enjoying listening to the new album.
Sure it's a change but change can be good and having bands develop over time is all part of the experience.
While it's unrealistic to ever expect a show all the way here in Atlantic Canada, as soon as I can afford the cost I'm going to fly out and see my first Senses Fail show! Anywhere will do!
Cheers, Brandon.

We really like playing Canada but we don't do very well up there so it is hard to make the travel work. We will make it there on this record, I promise.

What are the chances of you guys playing the priest and the matador live?

Very good.
JBasso
User Info.
Not a question, but my Girlfriend asked me to link you guys a picture of her new tattoo ( lyrics from lifeboats )
http://tinyurl.com/d9527ro

My question to Buddy is; How do you feel when you see so many Follow your bliss tattoos considering its a tattoo that you in addition to being lyrics ?

Edit better picture :
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...940331_ n.jpg
cbronder1
Life Is Not A Waiting Room
User Info.
Can't wait to see you guys in Lancaster at the chameleon. It will be my 3rd time seeing you there. Thanks for making real, honest music.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos