Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
09:11 AM on 03/25/13
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
Happy about this. Screaming Bloody Murder was a bit of a misstep in my opinion, and I was hoping for a follow up that could redeem them a bit. It was severely delayed which made me worry they were going to have a falling out with their label.

That said, I'm assuming this will be finished by the end of the summer but not get released until a year later because of said delays.

If you think Screaming Bloody Murder was a "misstep," I'm curious which of their albums you consider to be good. Screaming Bloody Murder was a bit lacking in the pop/punk side but had elements from every other album of theirs on it.
10:25 AM on 03/25/13
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
It was an album that had the sound I was hoping Sum 41 would go for, but it just lacked anything memorable to me. There were a few decent songs, but it just seemed to be missing some hooks that I enjoy most with Sum 41. I'm okay with "lacking in the pop/punk side," - that's not the issue. I just felt that if you asked me to recall anything off of that album other than the title track and maybe Blood In My Eyes, I'd be stumped - and I've listened to that album at least five times.

Gotcha. That makes sense.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums