AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Rise Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Rise Signs In Fear And Faith

Posted by - 02:24 PM on 04/04/08
Rise Records has signed San Diego, CA's In Fear and Faith; the band will hit the studio in August and is aiming to release their new full length in November.

Submitted by CraigRise

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 59
02:25 PM on 04/04/08
zafran27
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
amazing band

hopefuly the new songs will sound better recording wise
02:26 PM on 04/04/08
screamoutmyname
through being cool
User Info.
circa survive
02:33 PM on 04/04/08
MyWorldEntire
COYRS
User Info.
Better than the usual Rise Records signing.
02:34 PM on 04/04/08
xconcretenwater
dude
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
love when bands use other (current) bands' material for their own
02:35 PM on 04/04/08
romantic rights
User Info.
they sound like fucking devil wears prada.
02:39 PM on 04/04/08
kigginsthisprov
themichaelkiggins.tumblr. com
User Info.
Finally they got signed!
02:41 PM on 04/04/08
Romancebled
Sleep underground tonight...
User Info.

that's exactly what came to my mind.
02:42 PM on 04/04/08
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
They're some really nice dudes.
Good for them.
02:46 PM on 04/04/08
Burning Star IV
Mornings Taste Like Turpentine
User Info.
Meh.
02:50 PM on 04/04/08
MarchofFlames
...and then came grace
User Info.
i saw this band a few days ago and was a little disappointed. they could really use a singer vocalist like on the recordings
02:57 PM on 04/04/08
dwn4whateva
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you people are crazy! this band is not even in the same league as Circa Survive or Devil Wears Prada! THIS BAND IS HORRIBLE!!! The vocals are crap and the screamer is just another screamer. I can go on and on but this has to be THE WORST BAND RISE HAS SIGNED!! Looks like they are signing who ever they can right now. My God I really am speachless, I can not believe a band this awful is signed even if it is rise records and they really don't get shit.

I saw them live at SOMA and this has to be one of the worst live bands ever!!! the crappy singer on the recording quite and now they sound even worse live!

I'm sorry but Rise needs to drop this and asap or I will never buy another rise record again! I promise!
03:00 PM on 04/04/08
yesiam
yesiam
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How many bands can Rise sign?Victory JR?
03:02 PM on 04/04/08
screamoutmyname
through being cool
User Info.
you people are crazy! this band is not even in the same league as Circa Survive or Devil Wears Prada! THIS BAND IS HORRIBLE!!! The vocals are crap and the screamer is just another screamer. I can go on and on but this has to be THE WORST BAND RISE HAS SIGNED!! Looks like they are signing who ever they can right now. My God I really am speachless, I can not believe a band this awful is signed even if it is rise records.

I saw them live at SOMA and this has to be one of the worst live bands ever!!! the crappy singer on the recording quite and now they sound even worse live!

I'm sorry but Rise needs to drop this and asap or I will never buy another rise record again! I promise!

i didn't compare them to circa survive at all... their band name is "in fear and faith" and circa survive has a song called "in fear and faith"... i didn't even listen to this band.

that's exactly what came to my mind.

haha yes, i'm judging you're a pretty big circa fan by your "we're all theives" tagline thing...
03:02 PM on 04/04/08
ebrrrrrr
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you people are crazy! this band is not even in the same league as Circa Survive or Devil Wears Prada! THIS BAND IS HORRIBLE!!! The vocals are crap and the screamer is just another screamer. I can go on and on but this has to be THE WORST BAND RISE HAS SIGNED!! Looks like they are signing who ever they can right now. My God I really am speachless, I can not believe a band this awful is signed even if it is rise records and they really don't get shit.

Maybe next time you could learn to spell. He QUIT not QUITE. Spellcheck.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos