Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 96
06:25 PM on 03/26/13
Choose Bronze
So Weird
User Info.
Most of you seem as though you haven't been into vinyl for that long. Despite Victorys reputation I give them credit for selling their LPs at the old school price. It's almost sad that people are that used to today's ridiculous prices where'd they'd question it and think they're is something weird. Considering I personally at times have had quality issues with 20-25$ records, mainly hot topic pressings.

LPs used to be $8! CD 10/LP 8, it's how it used to be!

Although I'm glad victory has seemed to do away with those stupid screen printed jackets.

I picked up the Thursday LP finally and I'm glad it has the real artwork with it(even though the press before this one had it too). Glad I got the orange too, best color out of the whole 6 runs.
06:26 PM on 03/26/13
Choose Bronze
So Weird
User Info.
And screw my auto correct for all those 'd & 're additions!
06:28 PM on 03/26/13
Sean.Murphy
Stay Hungry, Stay Free
User Info.
This time its a jacket it looks like with an insert. First pressing sounded terrible and was packed really bad with just a fold over. I got the tan to match my copy of Tell All Your Friends.

i ordered mine from victory a year ago and its the same price now with the same descriptions and pictures, i doubt itll be any different. they just wanna make some more money off a band who cant do anything about it anymore. the new colors are cool i guess. quality on this and TAYF through victory are awful though.
06:28 PM on 03/26/13
jordalsh
jordalsh.wordpress.com
User Info.
Most of you seem as though you haven't been into vinyl for that long. Despite Victorys reputation I give them credit for selling their LPs at the old school price. It's almost sad that people are that used to today's ridiculous prices where'd they'd question it and think they're is something weird. Considering I personally at times have had quality issues with 20-25$ records, mainly hot topic pressings.

LPs used to be $8! CD 10/LP 8, it's how it used to be!

Although I'm glad victory has seemed to do away with those stupid screen printed jackets.

I picked up the Thursday LP finally and I'm glad it has the real artwork with it(even though the press before this one had it too). Glad I got the orange too, best color out of the whole 6 runs.
it's still not really all that cheap to order from them, considering how much shipping is.
06:33 PM on 03/26/13
Choose Bronze
So Weird
User Info.
it's still not really all that cheap to order from them, considering how much shipping is.

it's cause they ship FedEx. I got an email from them for my Thursday LP.

Though Shipping is usually displeasing from anywhere 4-6$ consistently, some charge more sometimes, like merch now. the only thing SRC has going for them Is the $2.99 "pre order" shipping. Which is BS, I don't get when the world will realize it takes $3 to ship an LP. But we all pay it! Even me.
06:36 PM on 03/26/13
EmilyPhoto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Their last good album.
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
I just want New Again to get pressed.
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.

I don't care if you're joking or not, I agree.

I already own this on blue, but dammit this looks great....tempting.
06:39 PM on 03/26/13
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hot topic exclusive variant coming too
06:47 PM on 03/26/13
jordalsh
jordalsh.wordpress.com
User Info.
New Again was pressed? It's on eBay pretty regularly fr cheaps
06:47 PM on 03/26/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
i ordered mine from victory a year ago and its the same price now with the same descriptions and pictures, i doubt itll be any different. they just wanna make some more money off a band who cant do anything about it anymore. the new colors are cool i guess. quality on this and TAYF through victory are awful though.
The rep on the VC boards says its a jacket this time with a full insert.
06:48 PM on 03/26/13
RuckerPark
OutwardsInWords.com
User Info.
yup.
06:50 PM on 03/26/13
Amongster
Again And Again
User Info.
Your dreams have come true.

I just want s/t to get pressed. I'm not crazy about it, but it's the only TBS album that's not on vinyl.
07:04 PM on 03/26/13
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
Victory would be dead if they weren't able to milk their back catalog.
07:23 PM on 03/26/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
New Again was pressed? It's on eBay pretty regularly fr cheaps

Your dreams have come true.

I just want s/t to get pressed. I'm not crazy about it, but it's the only TBS album that's not on vinyl.

Oh damn, did not know any of this. Thanks dudes!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos