AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
New Found Glory News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 80 of 80.
10:03 AM on 03/30/13
jlyata
User Info.
I can't believe people on here on complaining and using words like robbed.

They see one of their best friends get electrocuted on stage and you complain that they lacked energy and didn't play enough songs?... How many bands would have even played on at that point? Fair play to NFG for carrying on when they would have been worried as fuck about their friend. Fucking morons.

Nothing like 'fans'
How would you feel if you paid almost $40 to see your favorite band in a crappy venue and they essentially play half a set? Like I said before, I understand why they cut it short and I don't blame them for it, but they and Chain Reaction should somehow try and make it up to all the fans that got there at 6pm, waited til 9pm inside chain with nothing to do, and then listen to a show for an hour. I mean, that's what I would do if it were me....just sayin.

Watch your mouth next time guy, and learn to see from other people's points of view. Im just one of the many people I talked to after the show who feels like this.
08:03 PM on 03/30/13
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
I can't believe people on here on complaining and using words like robbed.

They see one of their best friends get electrocuted on stage and you complain that they lacked energy and didn't play enough songs?... How many bands would have even played on at that point? Fair play to NFG for carrying on when they would have been worried as fuck about their friend. Fucking morons.

Nothing like 'fans'
exactly. man i couldnt get into the show after what happened. so glad i had tickets to both nights.
01:49 AM on 03/31/13
3GunGaz
Claret and Blue
User Info.
Watch your mouth next time guy, and learn to see from other people's points of view.

Don't ever threaten me. It's unnecessary and completely empty.

Who's to say NFG aren't going to try and make it up to people? Seems to me that in the last 12 years whenever they've been forced to let fans down they've almost always tried to make up for it. That can't happen overnight. In this instance... I don't think they've got anything to make up for. Their guitarist got electrocuted by the venue equipment and they played on as best they could! Chain Reaction are the ones who are at fault.

I completely see it from the other point of view - you go to a show and you expect the best live performance. But as a fan of the band, if something like that happens I don't expect the band to even carry on. I think those views are purely selfish and have no regard to the welfare of the band you support.
11:35 AM on 04/03/13
jlyata
User Info.
Don't ever threaten me. It's unnecessary and completely empty.

Who's to say NFG aren't going to try and make it up to people? Seems to me that in the last 12 years whenever they've been forced to let fans down they've almost always tried to make up for it. That can't happen overnight. In this instance... I don't think they've got anything to make up for. Their guitarist got electrocuted by the venue equipment and they played on as best they could! Chain Reaction are the ones who are at fault.

I completely see it from the other point of view - you go to a show and you expect the best live performance. But as a fan of the band, if something like that happens I don't expect the band to even carry on. I think those views are purely selfish and have no regard to the welfare of the band you support.
let's not forget you're the one that called me out on this site guy. and since i'm expressing the opinions of almost everyone i talked to that night after the show, you're calling all of us out, and calling us "fucking morons". not nice bro. we're just frustrated fans. now please, relax, and stop being a dick.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests