All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
02:52 PM on 04/01/13
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
Quote:
Kanye West may be planning to release a track called "I Am A God."

Love it. I figured there'd be more people getting offended by it, haha.

Quote:
In other CB news, his new album will be titled X and he has collaborations with Kendrick Lamar and Diplo.

Sometimes I don't get why respectable artists work with this jackass (even though he makes for some nice hooks.)
05:37 PM on 04/01/13
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
first Q song i heard personally, so i'm kinda tired of it too haha.

same. i'm always pulling for cudi. think the guy's talented as hell, just a bit wacky.

by "mixtape" i mean a collection of mp3s zipped up and given artwork! lemme know what you think!

which kendrick show was this? i caught the set at stubbs/SPIN showcase with solange. shit was live as hell, but no guests.

-love the title as well. wish the rumors of it being his album title were true too!
-i think his talent outshines his bullshit. dude's a money maker.
- Makes more sense as a song title. IAAG as an album title sounds like some shitty parody of Kanye
- Well, yeah there's stuff like how big My Last got. But he never struck me (post-Rihanna especially) as some go-to guest for whenever an artist (or their label) needed a big hit. Must have some really good working relationships with certain rappers. Like, he supposedly charges around 200k for a hook, but he'll do one for Game no charge. Seriously.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests