Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 101
04:15 PM on 04/01/13
Kiguel182
life is a test and I get bad marks
User Info.
Didn't knew that it leaked. Listening now to Side A, so far it's nothing special. It's catchy at times, strange at others and overall feels a little without direction. Doesn't have Josh's catchy riffs or the intensity of BNE. Doesn't seem to have a lot of staying power.

Edit: So far Daydreaming has a really catchy chorus. Maybe because it sticks to the basics. Still, it works.
04:16 PM on 04/01/13
morgantayler
We are all Tatiana Maslany.
User Info.
Do you think that they might play the songs from the b-sides 7" on Thursday? I'm hoping they do since the vinyl box sets are delayed.
04:17 PM on 04/01/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Didn't knew that it leaked. Listening now to Side A, so far it's nothing special. It's catchy at times, strange at others and overall feels a little without direction. Doesn't have Josh's catchy riffs or the intensity of BNE. Doesn't seem to have a lot of staying power.
IMO the first 4 songs contain the weakest section of the album (now and daydreaming).

Which is another reason this streaming method is bogus.

That said -- the album's quite good.
04:18 PM on 04/01/13
EmilyPhoto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Do you think that they might play the songs from the b-sides 7" on Thursday? I'm hoping they do since the vinyl box sets are delayed.
They are gonna be emailed to us on release day with the album from what I understand. This is only if you pre-ordered the box set.
04:19 PM on 04/01/13
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
User Info.
Hayley and the Hipsters
04:21 PM on 04/01/13
morgantayler
We are all Tatiana Maslany.
User Info.
They are gonna be emailed to us on release day with the album from what I understand. This is only if you pre-ordered the box set.
Oh really? I knew they were emailing us the album, but I didn't know that included the b-sides!
04:21 PM on 04/01/13
EmilyPhoto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
IMO the first 4 songs contain the weakest section of the album (now and daydreaming).

I agree, Not a huge fan of "Now" or "Daydreaming".
04:23 PM on 04/01/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I agree, Not a huge fan of "Now" or "Daydreaming".
Think those (alone with "Be Alone" and the interludes) are the worst part of the album. Besides that ... really like this one.
04:24 PM on 04/01/13
Kiguel182
life is a test and I get bad marks
User Info.

I thought that Daydreaming had a catchy chorus but overall felt the songs were lacking. Good to know it improves.
EmilyPhoto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh really? I knew they were emailing us the album, but I didn't know that included the b-sides!
My friend emailed FBR about it...

Yes,

You will receive all the songs that you purchased, If you purchased the box set with the B-Sides you will get those digitally on April 9th as well.

-DanFBR

Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 11:46 AM
To: FBR Webstore
Subject: Paramore Deluxe Box Set and Vinyl Shipping Update

I was wondering if we will also be sent a digital version of the two b-sides along with the album?
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
Tracks 1 and 2 are better than 3 and 4 but I like what I've heard so far... I'll keep listening.
04:25 PM on 04/01/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I thought that Daydreaming had a catchy chorus but overall felt the songs were lacking. Good to know it improves.
I felt the opposite about "Daydreaming" -- really like the verses, and think it loses momentum in the chorus.
04:26 PM on 04/01/13
FTank
Blank
User Info.
Think those (alone with "Be Alone" and the interludes) are the worst part of the album. Besides that ... really like this one.
Fast in My Car and Future? Those are probably the worst tracks for me.
04:27 PM on 04/01/13
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
really, really stoked on this album. even more excited to see it performed live. if they get a talented lighting guy, the drums will be SICK to see live with lights. so much potential to make an epic live performance.
the drumming is insane on this album.
and hayley's vocals are awesome.

- Gunz
04:31 PM on 04/01/13
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
album is pretty sweet.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives