Password

11:11 AM on 04/03/13 
User Info.
Ferrari333SP
St. Paul, Minnesota
Male - 28 Years Old
Was sort of a given

CNN Breaking News:

"Tonight Show" host Jay Leno will leave the NBC program in spring 2014, the network announced today. He will be replaced by Jimmy Fallon, the current host of NBC's "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon," NBC says.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/03/showbi...html?hpt=hp_t1
12:56 PM on 04/03/13 
User Info.
Tony
Fuckface Extraordinaire
Seattle
Male
Yikes. I don't mind Fallon, but he's no Conan. NBC royally fucked this up. They thought Conan's ratings on the Tonight Show were bad? Wait until they see Fallon's pull.
07:53 PM on 04/03/13 
User Info.
daftpunker45
Yeezus season approaching.
Leno sucks and Fallon is a young and rising star.
07:55 PM on 04/03/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
As if this is the last we'll ever hear from Jay Leno... He'll probably have something lined up the moment he leaves. (Not that I think he is all that funny or anything.)
08:02 PM on 04/03/13 
User Info.
Chemical Love
-
Boston
Male - 29 Years Old
I used to hate Fallon, but I've started to come around on him.
08:42 PM on 04/03/13 
User Info.
EnterGhosts
Los Angeles, CA
Male
Fallon is doing a lot better now than he was when he started. He seems to be much more comfortable. And I love the games he plays with the guests. I hope that if he does take over TTS (which he shouldn't, I'd rather have Seth Meyers, but really I could think of ten even better choices), he brings that segment along with him.

Leno has always come off as a bit of an asshole (even more so since the Conan debacle), but his monologue is stupidly entertaining, and Headlines is a lot of fun.
09:45 PM on 04/03/13 
User Info.
i like apples
Kyle Max
New York City
Male
I think Fallon and Kimmel have the funniest shows. Conan is my favorite host, but most of the writing on his show has just declined year after year. Leno I could take or leave. Ferguson is insane. And Letterman is beyond painful.
09:50 PM on 04/03/13 
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 25 Years Old
I think Fallon and Kimmel have the funniest shows. Conan is my favorite host, but most of the writing on his show has just declined year after year. Leno I could take or leave. Ferguson is insane. And Letterman is beyond painful.

I like Conan, but I never enjoyed him as an interviewer. Unless its a friend of his/comedian, his interviews are fairly boring. It usually takes Andy is liven up things a bit.
09:55 PM on 04/03/13 
User Info.
i like apples
Kyle Max
New York City
Male
I like Conan, but I never enjoyed him as an interviewer. Unless its a friend of his/comedian, his interviews are fairly boring. It usually takes Andy is liven up things a bit.

I agree for sure. I enjoy his personality more than anything. And speaking of bad interviewers, Letterman. Ughhhhhh
11:59 PM on 04/03/13 
User Info.
EnterGhosts
Los Angeles, CA
Male
This couldn't be more accurate. That's why he's the best host on TV right now though.
12:11 AM on 04/04/13 
User Info.
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
Pittsburgh
Male - 25 Years Old
Fallons show is great, hope it doesn't change
04:59 AM on 04/04/13 
User Info.
i like apples
Kyle Max
New York City
Male
This couldn't be more accurate. That's why he's the best host on TV right now though.

Oh I definitely didn't mean it as a bad thing haha. I've probably only watched his show a dozen times or so, but I was highly entertained each time I did.
06:07 AM on 04/04/13 
User Info.
FTeric
Somewhere, something...
Charlotte, NC
Male - 27 Years Old
Yikes. I don't mind Fallon, but he's no Conan. NBC royally fucked this up. They thought Conan's ratings on the Tonight Show were bad? Wait until they see Fallon's pull.

No.

Yes.
07:18 PM on 04/05/13 
User Info.
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
Male - 18 Years Old
Ferguson has the best late night show on TV.
02:11 AM on 04/06/13 
User Info.
undamnable
Love Ferguson, love Kimmel, enjoy Fallon, enjoy Leno, and watching Letterman is like sitting in your living room with that one friend who goes out of his way never to offend you, and tries to patronize you, but is just really bad at feigning interest. It's just...

Letterman: "Hey, did you hear about so and so? They really did this and did that..."
Audience: "...oh, he told a joke! Eh...heh." :applause: :applause: :applause:

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version