AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Vagrant Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Reggie and the Full Effect Album Details

Posted by - 09:49 PM on 04/08/08
Reggie and the Full Effect will be releasing Last Stop: Crappy Town on June 13th via Vagrant Records.

Track Listing
01) G
02) Smith & 9th
03) F
04) E
05) 3rd Ave
06) L
07) J
08) V
09) Lorimer St
10) R
11) 36th St
12) N

Submitted by Whereisreggie

Source: Altpress.com

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 108
09:49 PM on 04/08/08
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
:woot:
09:50 PM on 04/08/08
DemolitionLover
User Info.
um.interesting names?
09:50 PM on 04/08/08
guitarliketom
i'm still here?
User Info.
beautiful
09:51 PM on 04/08/08
NoOneRunsFaster
User Info.
Yes! Its about time!
09:51 PM on 04/08/08
Punkdc
Some guy who enjoys stuff
User Info.
Can't wait for it.
09:55 PM on 04/08/08
Mr.DelMonte
where there is gold
User Info.
if anyone needs clarification, those are trains and stops in new york. I live off Lorimer, brooklyn baby
09:56 PM on 04/08/08
stealthpeng
ya rly.
User Info.
?! wha? I thought he stopped making records after joining MCR?? whatever, I'm excited.... first concert ever was Reggie, NFG, and Eisley (awesome!)
09:57 PM on 04/08/08
lbopm
catch phrase
User Info.
if anyone needs clarification, those are trains and stops in new york. I live off Lorimer, brooklyn baby

makes more sense now
10:00 PM on 04/08/08
BigAl
Here, have a sword.
User Info.
So, does that mean that the title of the record is a dig at New York?
10:01 PM on 04/08/08
SaturnineMantra
User Info.
HOLY. SHIT.
Best news of the week, easily.

I heard a long while ago that he was planning a double album (?)... I guess that never came to fruition, if that rumour even had any foundation in the first place.

Anyhow, I'm incredibly excited. I wonder what the sound is going to be like... Certainly not as dark and angry as his last, I'm sure. Any ideas? Regardless, I can only see him continuing to mature in his sound, which is nothing if not fantastic.

Also, I hope there's no interludes. At all. Seriously.

Edit: Now I remember... Wasn't he supposed to release a double album, with one album being entirely made of Common Denominator songs? ::shrugs::
10:02 PM on 04/08/08
lastxcallforsin
User Info.
Yeah!!
10:05 PM on 04/08/08
Nick is a loser
Capt. Brannock of NCC-1701
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yay!!!!!!! I thought this wasn't going to come out!
lastxcallforsin
User Info.
Alternative Press has exclusively obtained details on the upcoming fifth album from James Dewees' alter ego, Reggie And The Full Effect. The 12-song disc, titled Last Stop: Crappy Town, was produced by Sean Beavan (Slayer, Nine Inch Nails), and was recorded in the summer of 2006 in both New York City and Los Angeles. Dewees was joined on the record by RATFE touring drummer Billy Johnson, Slipknot's Paul Grey on bass and Coalesce's Cory White on guitar.

"Just two weeks after we started, we had this concept record about how the NYC transit system. Particularly the subways in Brooklyn - with the songs connecting together like trains in the station," says Dewees. "I also have to mention Sean Beavan has a great falsetto, his wife has a fantastic voice, and Stevie Cruz can scream his head off in an hour. So that was that. Except on this record, there was nothing remotely reminiscent of the Reggie that fans were expecting.

"I think everyone can relate to the fact that sometimes being funny all the time just isn't fun all the time," he continues. "Don't think for a sec that the goofy James is gone, just ask my wife. She is up to her ears in goofy every day of the week."

"I'm 32 years old and fortunate enough to have been a part of this scene pretty much from the old days of $5 10-band basement shows with Jimmy Eat World and Jejune. In summary, I like this record a lot because it pulls from the last 13 years of my life. I hope you enjoy it too."
phoenixinflames
User Info.
oh man.....SUCH GOOD NEWS

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News