Username
Password

Album Review - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 31.
05:40 PM on 04/11/08
Merkin
A Fine Evening For a Rogue
User Info.
yea, this album wasn't anything special.
08:14 PM on 04/11/08
imelliott
lame
User Info.
shit
10:40 PM on 04/11/08
Say Hello 87
User Info.
I just think it was THE worst decision by the band to choose the exact same producer that has done all of Underoath to produce this since FLL already gets tons of crap for already sounding exactly like them. And the worst part of this album to me is that since its the same producer from Underoath, this album sounds exactly like Underoath as well.

But, it is catchy. Thats about it though.
06:35 AM on 04/12/08
newfoundmichael
@SirDaveyBoy
User Info.
Or Connor Kelly from Four Letter Lie.

oh hey, you're right! ha.

Four Letter Lie has never been my thing...so I had never seen the vocalist before. That was the reasoning behind my comment.
07:47 AM on 04/12/08
mallyland
Graduation: May 23rd
User Info.
oh hey, you're right! ha.

Four Letter Lie has never been my thing...so I had never seen the vocalist before. That was the reasoning behind my comment.

Haha. Connor's not the vocalist, but that's okay. I know all this because I'm a fan--how can I not be when they're from my town?
08:28 AM on 04/12/08
katieissweet
@katelyndonahue
User Info.
I like this band. I don't get why they get as much hate as they do. There are far worse bands out there.
10:54 AM on 04/12/08
OMG Its The #12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really don't understand why people hate on this band so much. They really aren't THAT generic. This album is a very well written album and deserves a lot more respect. People say they sound just like Underoath, but I don't see that. Yes, they have similarities but they play they same style of music, so that should be expected.

And saying that this album is worse than the last? That is a terrible thing say.
11:47 AM on 04/12/08
punkrockmedic
User Info.
Haha. Connor's not the vocalist, but that's okay. I know all this because I'm a fan--how can I not be when they're from my town?
Represent!
12:55 PM on 04/12/08
alexcreate
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this band is just so bad
12:59 PM on 04/12/08
Loveisa4lttrwrd
stuff
User Info.
They sound a lot like A Static Lullaby.
07:38 PM on 04/12/08
Josh1279
User Info.
I never get bored with 4LL's music. I became a fan after seeing them at a show (they were on the roster with the band I went to see). They are crazy good live. Why wouldn't they go to Matt Goldman for production...he gets it right. They went to someone else on Let Your Body Take Over and the production wasn't all the great. Regarding the CD cover, who cares...I don't listen to a CD cover.
09:41 PM on 04/12/08
newfoundmichael
@SirDaveyBoy
User Info.

Opps, once again I apologize. But yeah, there is always a home town biast thing that goes on with a band I'm sure. I wouldn't know directly though...my town has like 4,000 in it. Ha. the original Kinison members live about 20 minutes from me though, so that's pretty cool. Closest thing to it anyway.
02:56 PM on 04/13/08
CellarGhosts
cellarghosts.tumblr.com
User Info.
Good review, but this is a terrible band, and that's a awful album cover.
09:49 PM on 04/13/08
mynameistaken
User Info.
here's a good promo line for this cd "if you've heard it all.... here's some more"
11:31 PM on 07/13/08
bummm
Slave 2 tha booty
User Info.
The art work is bad but there alright.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives