Password

11:31 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
this article in particular is just another example of an already really negative feeling I have about my college. but most the time when i'm engaged in discussions i'm not upset at all, just genuinely interested in the logic behind the other person's opinion
04:36 AM on 04/20/13 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
Sucks for you. I had a great time at college. Met some great people (both in and out of the Greek community).
07:22 AM on 04/20/13 
User Info.
roughcargo
i'm actually not here
I never went to college, but as I dated a sorority girl for a long time, and became good friends with a few frat boys, I ended up living on two different campuses during my "college years". Near the end of my adventures, while staying with said frat boys, all five of whom were decent folks, I was exposed to plenty of the Greek community, including a few sides I wish I hadn't seen. This is one of them. Even as I think of all the great times I had with my friends, and all the weed and booze and sex and fun, reading shit like this completely brings out any deep-seated feelings of contempt I've always had for frats and sororities, and many of the uncultured zombies within them. So much of what goes on in these communities is just sick. This letter is nothing compared to some others I've read (one in particular regarding the inner workings of a system devised to officiate how frat boys and sorority girls hook up was just mind-blowing).
08:58 AM on 04/20/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
I think it really just depends on your school. Greek life was just kinda looked down on where I went
09:22 AM on 04/20/13 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
I think it really just depends on your school. Greek life was just kinda looked down on where I went

University of Florida?

and it does depend on the school and probably also the frat. my band's bassist went to a smaller college and was in a co-ed frat, and all his friends that I met were down to earth and pretty cool
10:06 AM on 04/20/13 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
University of Florida?

and it does depend on the school and probably also the frat. my band's bassist went to a smaller college and was in a co-ed frat, and all his friends that I met were down to earth and pretty cool
Key points.

The true key is the fraternities and sororities actually listening to IFC/PHC (higher ups essentially).
10:19 AM on 04/20/13 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
yeah let it be known that i'm not shitting on all colleges and all greek organizations. UMD just sucks.
12:41 PM on 04/20/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
University of Florida?

No I moved here jan. '12. I went to western Illinois.
01:04 PM on 04/20/13 
User Info.
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
Portland, Maine
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
You guys see some of the girls tweets? hah
http://boston.barstoolsports.com/ran...-the-internet/
01:19 PM on 04/20/13 
User Info.
deanster321
BLEGH
Huddersfield
Male - 23 Years Old
What an awful person.
07:15 AM on 04/21/13 
User Info.
Numero10
No al calcio moderno
IRL
Male - 20 Years Old
This is the best
08:26 AM on 04/21/13 
User Info.
Chris Collum
Strangers to ourselves.
Louisville, KY
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
12:48 PM on 04/22/13 
User Info.
selftitled85
Aww Jeet Jeet motha fucka!
Arlington, VA
Male - 29 Years Old
I have a hard time attacking people who do things like this. She writes stupid crap. No one gave a damn until some ass hat went and posted her public information on the internet. Not cool.

Thinking back to my time in college, I said things and did things that I look back on and say "you were a fucking idiot." Now she is nuts. She is bags full of crazy and I feel bad for any sad sack who ends up marrying that.

But posting her information for all the world to see is well beyond what anyone should have done.
02:48 PM on 04/22/13 
User Info.
The_Effort
Las Vegas
Male - 22 Years Old
Yeah... But it was like funny and stuff
03:23 PM on 04/22/13 
User Info.
Micah511
I don't wanna simmer down.
Alabama
Male