Password
Microsoft News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 68 of 68.
11:06 AM on 04/23/08
Intamin
Music...is great.
User Info.
One word: Tunebite.

Get it online somewhere and it'll re-record all your songs with (what I regard as) near perfect quality.
12:16 PM on 04/23/08
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
Does this mean songs in .WMA format that I purchased from 7digital won't work or is it just songs that were purchased from the MSN Music store?
12:22 PM on 04/23/08
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
If this is going to screw you...just use a virtual cd rom mount(so you dont have to burn to 5 bazillion disc) and rip them back. Also you could group all the music into a .ISO....mount it and rerip.

I'm going to just say that basically everyone probably knows what you're talking about when you say that. *sarcasm
02:57 PM on 04/23/08
jimboj917
Jim!
User Info.
What the hell does Microsoft buying a music service have to do with the Windows interface?

And have you ever tried to network macs with Novell? Fucking impossible.

Microsoft doesn't innovate, they buy out other companies or take their ideas. I've had a lot of Microsoft-related problems throughout my life, and I've just found that a lot of their stuff doesn't work as well as it should.
05:20 PM on 04/23/08
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Xbox and Xbox 360 have been huge successes for Microsoft (thanks to Halo) but I don't think a few issues constitutes a "failure"

well im not saying xbox or xbox360 was a failure, its actually very very successful and your right halo is a HUGGGGGGGGGGE part of that. i personally don't get the hype and fascination of halo, but to each his own. but i think my main beef with Microsoft are their computers...
05:26 PM on 04/23/08
bub2140
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm going to just say that basically everyone probably knows what you're talking about when you say that. *sarcasm

I gave a suggestion. So if it interest you you google the fucken shit and read up
06:32 PM on 04/23/08
koala72
User Info.
when are people going to realize that Microsoft sucks fucking ass and their products are shitty. their computers get viruses crash and have shitty interfaces. Apple is the way to go by far. i'd be embarrassed to buy anything else like a dell computer of hp or something
wow thanks for that, never realised microsoft operating system had anything to do with them shutting off the DRM servers. Why are Apple lovers so annoying?
12:13 AM on 04/24/08
guesswhodied
roll to me
User Info.
wow thanks for that, never realised microsoft operating system had anything to do with them shutting off the DRM servers. Why are Apple lovers so annoying?

Apple lovers are just frustrated that nobody realizes how much trouble they would save themselves if they changed platforms.

Apple seems to project an image that they care about their customer needs much much more than Microsoft.

Understandably, Macs cost a small fortune and they are known to screw their customers over from time to time as well.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS