Username
Password
Victory Records News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 51.
05:14 PM on 04/26/13
marsvoltamcr
Registered Member
User Info.
I like this band a lot, actually. Yet to be disappointed by an album. Even though the mask gimmick is kinda silly.
05:22 PM on 04/26/13
MXP
aka Max Phillips
User Info.
The fuck did I just watch? And yeah, these guys are horrible.
05:32 PM on 04/26/13
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this is an abomination
06:47 PM on 04/26/13
lilRIPsta
User Info.
I like this band a lot, actually. Yet to be disappointed by an album. Even though the mask gimmick is kinda silly.

Really bro? Your gonna have a Volta avatar name and say that?
08:24 PM on 04/26/13
formated4tv
tobesplays.com
User Info.
Does anyone know what The Bunny and The Bear look like in real life? Even with the mask, I feel like that super high pitched girly voice doesn't fit what I imagine that dude to look like.
08:30 PM on 04/26/13
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
Say what you will about The Bunny The Bear... but they are one of the few bands who have some truly entertaining and interesting music videos that compliment the music well. The song is definitely one of the best they've written so far, the chorus is catchy and the 1:26 to 2:29 mark is a shining creative moment for the band and the song (wish they had more of these types of moments.) The sound is a lot more coherent than their past works and more structured. However the song could have been 45 seconds shorter if you ask me. If you don't like The Bunny The Bear then this song isn't going to change your mind, but for fans,people who have even a passing interest in this band, or enjoy a few of their songs from their discography then this is a song they will no doubt enjoy.
This reads like a hack PR statement.
09:59 PM on 04/26/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.

Surprisingly I really really liked their debut. Thought it was going to be horrible but was pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately I thought the second album (for victory) was awful. All the great parts from the first were gone. Hope this one is better.
04:38 AM on 04/27/13
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
User Info.
The chorus sounds like Fall Out Boy haha
05:22 AM on 04/27/13
Yontsey
This Awkward Silence / Dustin
User Info.
I feel like if this band had a different screamer, they could be so much better.
09:19 AM on 04/27/13
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.

Flynn doesn't approve.
11:34 AM on 04/27/13
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
Right in the childhood.
12:23 PM on 04/27/13
ablefade
User Info.
Wait...this isn't a joke?
12:31 PM on 04/27/13
youenvydoug
#justiceforbrandon
User Info.
This is dogshit
12:41 PM on 04/27/13
superBMRuth
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit
User Info.
I know music is subjective and I dont normally jump on the hate train on bands like this, but what the actual fuck. No one in this band, from the vocalists, the producer, whoever programs the backtracks, have not even a margin of talent. This is their third album? How is this even advertised all over this site? Its not even good in a facetious or ironic way. WHY DOES THIS EXIST?!
12:54 PM on 04/27/13
Whatareyoudylan
User Info.
I know music is subjective and I dont normally jump on the hate train on bands like this, but what the actual fuck. No one in this band, from the vocalists, the producer, whoever programs the backtracks, have not even a margin of talent. This is their third album? How is this even advertised all over this site? Its not even good in a facetious or ironic way. WHY DOES THIS EXIST?!
I came in here to say something like this, but you literally said everything I wanted to say.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests