AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Punchline News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Punchline
Inside AP.net

Punchline Stream Remix Album "Politefully...

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (04/26/13)
Jump to the replies to stream Punchline's remix collection, Politefully Dead.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
01:23 PM on 04/26/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
02:44 PM on 04/26/13
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Everyday I see this Punchline remix posted. Gosh. EVERYDAY
03:00 PM on 04/26/13
richrad
The Thoroughbred of Sin
User Info.
Probably the first thing Punchline has done that I don't get.
03:24 PM on 04/26/13
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
I lost a lot of respect for them after the whole "if we're not number one on iTunes I quit" thing.
04:50 PM on 04/26/13
Greg
User Info.
Loving it. Maybe I'm Ron is my fav at this point.
06:45 PM on 04/26/13
WeWereGiants
Cold hands, Lips blue
User Info.
I lost a lot of respect for them after the whole "if we're not number one on iTunes I quit" thing.

I think it was funny, I enjoyed watching that play out.

These remixes are awesome though. I love "Coyotes In B Arthur"
09:46 PM on 04/26/13
AnotherPlanet
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Its been pretty unfortunate watching this band wind down recently. They stopped playing shows outside of Pittsburgh, their last full length came out almost 3 years ago, and there is no real signs of new music coming anytime soon. I really hoped that the success of So nice to meet you would be a breath of life into the band, but it proved otherwise. Everybody in punchline has other projects that are more active than punchline (The Composure, Blue of Colors, Chris Fafalio's solo project, The vipers).

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last release from these guys. And i wouldn't even consider it a release. More of a novelty. Punchline has had remixes of tracks off of most of their records.
09:50 PM on 04/26/13
Greg
User Info.
Its been pretty unfortunate watching this band wind down recently. They stopped playing shows outside of Pittsburgh, their last full length came out almost 3 years ago, and there is no real signs of new music coming anytime soon. I really hoped that the success of So nice to meet you would be a breath of life into the band, but it proved otherwise. Everybody in punchline has other projects that are more active than punchline (The Composure, Blue of Colors, Chris Fafalio's solo project, The vipers).

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last release from these guys.

Obviously, I'm not in the band so I don't know all of their plans. But I think it's safe to say this is not the last release we will get from Punchline. Something tells me they are working on new songs currently. *cough*
12:52 AM on 04/27/13
mark29
User Info.
Maybe I'm ron totally syncs up with this and it freaked me out and now I cant stop watching http://cheezburger.com/7375595520
05:05 AM on 04/27/13
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
I mean, you try driving hours and hours to shows and having only 5 people show up time after time and not get frustrated.
07:38 AM on 04/27/13
TylerSilvestri
You can call me Al
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Obviously, I'm not in the band so I don't know all of their plans. But I think it's safe to say this is not the last release we will get from Punchline. Something tells me they are working on new songs currently. *cough*

Out of curiosity, how do you know them?
08:28 AM on 04/27/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last release from these guys. And i wouldn't even consider it a release. More of a novelty. Punchline has had remixes of tracks off of most of their records.
Was talking to steve a while back. He says they don't really wanna do big tours anymore but the upside is they wanna release more music. While it has been awhile since their last album they are working on new stuff and releasing things through side projects and stuff like this. It looks like they are in it just to have some fun these days.
08:41 AM on 04/27/13
Greg
User Info.
Out of curiosity, how do you know them?

I only just moved to Florida. Before that I lived in Pittsburgh. I just got to know them over the years from going to their various shows and seeing them at other shows their friends were playing. Nothing major.
10:04 AM on 04/27/13
tdrrecords
User Info.
Punchline is in their first year of being a band for another 15 years.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums