Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
08:10 PM on 05/05/08
Jamos4184
www.facebook.com/attalusmusic
User Info.
Number One Gun and Far-Less have both been with Tooth & Nail for a number of years and have both released albums before they were with Tooth & Nail (see Celebrate Mistakes and Broken Hearts Unite respectively). Now that that's out of the way...

I would definitely not compare them to Search the City or Ivoryline, and since I haven't heard much from A Dream Too Late, I can't say whether or not that's a valid comparison. You're right though, other than "XOXOXO", there aren't very many more memorable songs, save "You Are Familiar", and "Vanishings". I also disagree with you about "The Actress"; I think it works quite well as a slow song, though I'm not sure about it's placing within the rest of the album.

Actually the band has said on their Myspace that "Iachoku" was the name of a Japanese woman who the lead singer worked with.
02:51 PM on 07/09/08
Jamos4184
User Info.
really? i'm pretty sure it's "don't fail me", and many lyric sites seem to agree
Yes, it is "machinery don't fail on me" according the lyrics IN the booklet accompanying the cd.
10:44 PM on 07/14/08
Jamos4184
User Info.
Another point of interest. This is actually a reincarnation of the band Stutterfly after their lead singer left, the rest of the guys hired a new singer and became Secret & Whisper.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos