01:55 PM on 05/17/13
syntax omitted
User Info.
Such a fucking great album.
12:32 PM on 05/21/13
atticusfinch
Faith In More Than Steel
User Info.
Contact, Giorgio by Moroder, Motherboard, Give Life Back to Music, The Game of Love, Lose Yourself to Dance and Get Lucky all are hella good. I could do without Touch's vocals, but the music is real damn good. I'm not sure there's a horrible song on the album, but Touch feels out of place. I'd rather have Lose Yourself to Dance go right into Get Lucky, but that's just me.

Will be playing this all summer.
03:56 AM on 05/22/13
baggie
I Are An Mong!
User Info.
Top quality album. Although I have always been a fan of Daft Punk I felt that despite having some very very good tracks, Human After All and Homework both had a fair bit of filler on them. Discovery is a better 'album' with only a couple of tracks that I would consider filler and the Tron soundtrack is great but obviously its all quite similar due to the nature of it being a film score. .
Even though they have done some better tracks than some that appear on Ramndom Access Memories I feel that as an album and a bunch of tracks this has to be the most solid and cohesive work they have done to date. Very Very impressed. It will be played a lot this summer (or a bit warmer winter as we have in England)
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests