Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
05:03 PM on 05/14/13
lordchamberlain
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not to be "that guy," but anyone listening to TWY before The Upsides knew they would be great (because they already were). The Upsides didn't have to prove the band wasn't a fluke, let alone Suburbia, because they never were one.
07:17 PM on 05/14/13
lordchamberlain
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Funny that the band doesn't even want to really be associated with their first album. And WBPF left a lot to be desired sans Salinger. They completely took it to a new level with The Upsides.

doesn't matter if soupy wants to disown the album, the band has GSOI to thank for a lot of its early fans. i agree that they took it to a new level with the upsides, which is precisely my point. WBPF was good; if anything proved the band wasn't a fluke, it's the upsides, but certainly not suburbia.
10:35 AM on 05/15/13
lordchamberlain
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I mean, you kind of are being "that guy," because the band changed completely since then and improved to levels that you can't really predict when you're listening to songs about land pirates or whatever
Of course the band has changed. I'm glad they have. They've progressed. My point still stands: they weren't a fluke to begin with.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS