Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
12:36 PM on 05/17/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I will listen to this in a few minutes. This is one of my most anticipated for the entire year. The Front Bottoms are absolutely amazing. Early work had a few gems and self-title was perfect from start to finish. I hope this lives up to it but from everything I have heard off it and read about it the album delivers.
12:53 PM on 05/17/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Fucking great. First impression is that it's better than their first.
their s/t was their 3rd full length (4th if you count how long their first ep was) but about half-way through it and I agree that its even better than their awesome s/t
03:19 PM on 05/17/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Honestly, Grandma vs. Pneumonia is the only one i'd consider a full lenght. 2009 sampler and I hate My Friends are both EP's IMO and the s/t album itself is nothing more than two EPs re-arranged into one...
fair enough but I would consider their s/t a full length as it is their release that is widely available and only obtainable these days as a full album.
10:23 PM on 05/17/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Gonna be listening to this and the world is a beautiful place, all summer long.
I know the front bottoms are touring with weatherbox but how great would it be if the world is a beautiful place opened as well. That would be the best indie rock tour of the year.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests